COMPLETE[ADVENTURE] Ben, the Luggage Boy; or, Among the Wharves by Horatio Alger, Jr. - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply


Pakau11
Posts: 4
Joined: September 12th, 2019, 7:42 am

Post by Pakau11 » October 6th, 2019, 8:16 pm

:clap: :sure thing.

Eduard Rochester
Posts: 1369
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 2:14 am
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Post by Eduard Rochester » October 7th, 2019, 1:07 am

Sir Eduard Rochester
Southern Desert Wind Collective

Eduard Rochester
Posts: 1369
Joined: January 5th, 2011, 2:14 am
Location: Chula Vista, CA

Post by Eduard Rochester » October 7th, 2019, 2:45 am

Section 13, 8:46, https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/bentheluggageboy_13_alger,jr._128kb_.mp3

Also, I made the file-naming correction for Section 5 some time ago. Can you change the MW to reflect the change?
Sir Eduard Rochester
Southern Desert Wind Collective

Pakau11
Posts: 4
Joined: September 12th, 2019, 7:42 am

Post by Pakau11 » October 8th, 2019, 4:46 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/beeen_boy_(online-audio-converter.com)_.mp3


It's a test recording.. Rubbish will obviously go away.. Does the voice needs more strength and guide me about the noise... I corded it on my android.. Basic setup not much editing.. What's needed?

katboopla
Posts: 26
Joined: March 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

Post by katboopla » October 19th, 2019, 2:02 am

may I please claim chapters 14-16?
:9:

shashankjakhmola
Posts: 171
Joined: October 12th, 2019, 11:52 pm
Location: India
Contact:

Post by shashankjakhmola » October 19th, 2019, 4:49 am

I can do 17 and 18

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1619
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » October 28th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Pakau11 wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 4:46 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/beeen_boy_(online-audio-converter.com)_.mp3


It's a test recording.. Rubbish will obviously go away.. Does the voice needs more strength and guide me about the noise... I corded it on my android.. Basic setup not much editing.. What's needed?
Hey Pakau! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier - I have been super busy with school. I would suggest you posting your test recording in listeners and editors wanted forum to have someone check your recording since I don't have sufficient time to do so right now.

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1619
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » October 28th, 2019, 1:03 pm

katboopla wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 2:02 am
may I please claim chapters 14-16?
Sure!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1619
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » October 28th, 2019, 1:03 pm

shashankjakhmola wrote:
October 19th, 2019, 4:49 am
I can do 17 and 18
All yours!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1619
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » October 28th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Eduard Rochester wrote:
October 7th, 2019, 2:45 am
Section 13, 8:46, https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/bentheluggageboy_13_alger,jr._128kb_.mp3

Also, I made the file-naming correction for Section 5 some time ago. Can you change the MW to reflect the change?
Hi Eduard! Thanks for catching that - I deleted that from the magic window.

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1619
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » October 28th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Hey Todd! I have to relinquish my duties as DPL since I cannot keep up with the files with school as well. Can you advertise for a DPL in the listeners wanted forum or should I do so?

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10569
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » October 28th, 2019, 6:30 pm

elsieselwyn wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 1:05 pm
Hey Todd! I have to relinquish my duties as DPL since I cannot keep up with the files with school as well. Can you advertise for a DPL in the listeners wanted forum or should I do so?
Could you, please?

Thanks, Todd

LCaulkins
Posts: 1568
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » October 29th, 2019, 8:19 pm

I can DPL this since my voice is going to be out for a few days
~Lynette in Colorado, USA (houseguests here until Monday, I may be slower at PL)
My Sections
Readers needed:
Let's finish this one for Elizabby: :hearts: Regiment of Women
DR - Count of Monte Cristo

Post Reply