COMPLETE[PLAY]Monsieur De Pourceaugnac by Molière - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: December 7th, 2019, 9:15 amI get to put speaking Italian on my resume!
:lol: there's that. And thanks to Molière's George Dandin, you can add French soon ;)

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

And Act 2 is ready for final PL. The scenes with you two women accusing him of having married both of you is outrageous! Good thing Joliffe didn't have such harridans to deal with in In Chancery!!

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: December 7th, 2019, 10:34 amAnd Act 2 is ready for final PL. The scenes with you two women accusing him of having married both of you is outrageous! Good thing Joliffe didn't have such harridans to deal with in In Chancery!!
yes Joliffe had to deal with ladies and Pourceaugnac is assaulted by the servants ;) that's the difference I think. Molière is more going for the coarse than Pinero.

The act is finished ? Did Larry hand in his line or should I already check and do a Spot PL later ?

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Larry sent his line, and it was fine and is cut in. All done.

Thanks, Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

:lol: oh no !!! I nearly suffocated with laughter here in the Nerine/Lucette scene. This is mayhem, and then when the kids scream their fayther lines and finally Tomas all aghast runs for help, I was simply split in two. A wonderful central scene in this play.

I also enjoyed the rap-song ending of this act. :mrgreen: And the earlier scene with Oronte and the Flemish merchant. In fact, there was no boring minute in the entire play.

Everything is perfectly assembled and PL ok.

And that means we are done !!!! Todd, ready for cataloguing.

The curtain falls.

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Glad you enjoyed it. Cataloging now.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This project is complete. All audio files may be found in the Librivox catalog at: https://librivox.org/monsieur-de-pourceaugnac-by-moliere/

Thanks, Todd