COMPLETE [Grp/ Historical Fiction] Taking The Bastile by Alexander Dumas-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok, I found chapter 25 and put it in the mw. It is pl-ok. And I managed to play chapter 19 and it is pl-ok too. I do not know why I did not manage the first round. So this book is now complete. Amy, thanks for the encarragement. For years I did not proof listen but well it was needed this time. Thanks to all the readers, Rita and all the rest, for a great job. This is not an easy book, not at all.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
RitaBoutros

Post by RitaBoutros »

Ok great! So glad you were able to get those chapters because I went back and checked those things and didn't find a problem.

Thank you for your PL work too!
Hope we can work together on future books. :D
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I will start cataloging.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
ej400

Post by ej400 »

I'm sorry I haven't PL'ed in a long time. I got really backed up and really stressed out in real life. Thank you for helping me out though! :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

That's ok, next time just let me know. I would have helped you sooner.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/taking-the-bastile-by-alexandre-dumas/

Congratulations! :clap:
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood