COMPLETE Prince or Chauffeur? A Story of Newport by Lawrence Perry - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 2nd, 2019, 1:12 pm

The first was bad, but the second I thought was ok, but still fixed it. The real problem is that I am speaking way too fast. I'll try to moderate the speed better in the future. Thanks, Sara, for your help. Jim P.S. out of town for a while so no recordings until 13th. :D

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 3rd, 2019, 11:38 pm

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 2nd, 2019, 1:12 pm
The first was bad, but the second I thought was ok, but still fixed it. The real problem is that I am speaking way too fast. I'll try to moderate the speed better in the future. Thanks, Sara, for your help. Jim P.S. out of town for a while so no recordings until 13th. :D
Thanks! They are all fixed now perfectly. Well done. :clap: My mum doesn't like fast narration. So, I try to slow down and pronounce words clearly. As the saying goes There is a room for improvement. Let us do our best!

Thanks for the update. Have a safe trip :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 15th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Back, Sara, and hope you are well. Here is Chapter 11. :)

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 16th, 2019, 4:02 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 5:00 pm
Back, Sara, and hope you are well. Here is Chapter 11. :)
Welcome back, Jim. Yes, I'm doing great. And you?

Thanks! Excellent narration. :clap: Are you enjoying the book?

By the way, I would like to confirm something with you.

@12m:36.990 - Oh, sh's'sh
There is an extra "Oh". And I wasn't sure if you meant it or not.

Have an AWESOME day! :thumbs:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 16th, 2019, 6:03 am

For some reason, I was denied access to the MW this morning. Anyway, I have fixed the repeat you noted:

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/princeorchauffeur_11_perry_128kb.mp3 16.42 KB

17:30.

And, yes, I am captured by the mystery.

Thanks, Jim :)

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 16th, 2019, 6:09 am

I am now able to get in, so I will put the file in.

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 16th, 2019, 6:09 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 6:03 am
For some reason, I was denied access to the MW this morning. Anyway, I have fixed the repeat you noted:

https://librivox.org/uploads/craigdav1/princeorchauffeur_11_perry_128kb.mp3 16.42 KB

17:30.

And, yes, I am captured by the mystery.

Thanks, Jim :)
Got it. I'll Spot PL it right away. I'm happy to hear that. :9:

You're welcome. :thumbs:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 16th, 2019, 7:19 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 6:09 am
I am now able to get in, so I will put the file in.
Great! It's perfect now. Thanks!
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 16th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Thanks! :)

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 16th, 2019, 8:21 pm

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 6:00 pm
Thanks! :)
My pleasure. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 22nd, 2019, 11:07 am

Here is Chapter 12. :)

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 22nd, 2019, 11:37 am

neecheelok70 wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 11:07 am
Here is Chapter 12. :)
Thanks, Jim! I may be late with the PL, sorry.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 22nd, 2019, 12:40 pm

No problem! 8-)

neecheelok70
Posts: 5947
Joined: April 4th, 2016, 4:52 pm

Post by neecheelok70 » July 27th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Here is 13. :)

SaraHale
Posts: 823
Joined: June 17th, 2016, 1:20 pm
Location: Egypt

Post by SaraHale » July 28th, 2019, 2:01 am

Hey Jim,

Chapter 12 and 13 are PL OK :clap:

Thanks for your patience.

Have a nice day! :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks, SaraHale. :D

Post Reply