COMPLETE: Commentary on John Book 11 by Cyril of Alexandria - choc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello, Pattymarie! Section 09 is ready for you: https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/commentaryonjohnbook11_09_cyrilofalexandria_128kb.mp3 27:37 Thank you!

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 9 is PL OK. Another one that leaves you overwhelmed with wonder and thankfulness.
Pattymarie
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

"Overwhelmed" is right!

Peace be with you,
Sister
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello, Pattymarie! This one is amazing. I've always found this passage so difficult to read. But now I'm simply amazed.

https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/commentaryonjohnbook11_10_cyrilofalexandria_128kb.mp3 21:05 Thank you!

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 10 is PL OK. Yes, these are marvelous truths that are beyond our finite minds to fully understand. These verses tie in with II Corinthians, chapters 3-5 (especially 5) that I've been focusing on in my devotions recently.
Pattymarie
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello, Pattymarie! I don't believe I've ever had so many interruptions while recording as I did with this section. Anyway, here it is: https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/commentaryonjohnbook11_11_cyrilofalexandria_128kb.mp3 32:51 Thank you!

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 11 is PL OK. The ground keeps getting holier and holier. Something like that occurred on another project I'm the dpl for at the same time. The book Our Master: Thoughts for Salvationists about their Lord by Bramwell Booth is nearing completion. Chapter 9 titled "Conforming to the death of Christ" is especially illuminating and convincing about what's involved in being one with Jesus and the father.

Here's the url to the project page viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75769 where you can sign up to notified when it's complete, though I doubt that it would hurt for you to download that one chapter.
Pattymarie
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello, PattyMarie and Laurie Anne! I'm not sure if I've been so busy in my life as these last few weeks. However, I did get the next section recorded two weeks ago and am actually sitting down now to edit "for at least 5 minutes." I won't make my goal of finishing this project this month, but -- God willing -- things might smooth out just a bit. I hope to be back within a week with the finished section.

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Good to hear from you. It crossed my mind yesterday that I ought to post here asking if you're all right, but when I got here then and today, other notifications to attend to put it out of mind. Glad to know it's just business and not anything worse slowing you down. No rush. I'll be traveling from Oct. 7 through Nov. 8 and perhaps get to things more slowly than usual, but I have learned to use my phone for proofing away from home. :)
Pattymarie
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

Thanks for checking in! This is all at your own pace, so no worries about any kind of schedule here!
Laurie Anne
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Peace be with you,
Sister
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Hello, Pattymarie! And, here is the last section: https://librivox.org/uploads/chocoholic/commentaryonjohnbook11_13_cyrilofalexandria_128kb.mp3 18:03

Did I inadvertently mark 12 as OK?
btw: The final chapter ends with an uncharacteristic "End of the 11th book," which is right before the LV ending.

May God bless you and keep you safe in your travels. In the meantime -- God willing -- I'll launch the last book with you as DPL. I'll send a PM as usual. Thank you!!!

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 12 is PL OK. I'll mark them both when I've proofed this last one. :D On to the next (last?) book, I think.
Pattymarie
Monaxi

Post by Monaxi »

Yes, the last book. Can you believe we began working on this three years ago? My notes say that my first recording on the this project was in October of 2016.

Peace be with you,
Sister
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Yes. It seems both as if it has gone by quickly and yet been in progress almost forever. It's been a privilege and a spiritual feast to be on the project.

Section 13 is PL OK, so this is ready for cataloging. :clap:
Pattymarie