[COMPLETE] The Animal Story Book edited by Andrew Lang (1844-1912)- kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
rzimm
Posts: 19
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 17th, 2019, 7:26 am


elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Sections 14, 20, 31, 52, and 53 PL OK :thumbs:

Thank you, Rebecca and Tania!

mpetermann
Posts: 26
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Post by mpetermann » July 21st, 2019, 3:58 pm

Whew! It took me a minute, but here it is!

Time: 15:11

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_62_various_128kb.mp3
Mel

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 21st, 2019, 5:38 pm

mpetermann wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 3:58 pm
Whew! It took me a minute, but here it is!

Time: 15:11

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_62_various_128kb.mp3
Thanks!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 21st, 2019, 5:43 pm

I am orphaning section 38 since the reader has not been online for a month and they have not responded to my PM about correcting their audio. If you don’t mind listening to it, Sonia, I’ll claim it.

I don’t think the reader for section 26 will be back but I will not orphan that one. It’s a quick fix (delete a repeat) that I can do myself when I get home and then reupload.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18710
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 22nd, 2019, 12:11 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 5:43 pm
I am orphaning section 38 since the reader has not been online for a month and they have not responded to my PM about correcting their audio. If you don’t mind listening to it, Sonia, I’ll claim it.
were the mistakes too difficult to correct for us ? Well, yes, in that case, it's best orphaned and redone.

I don't mind PLing :)

Sonia

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 22nd, 2019, 2:30 am

Kitty wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 12:11 am
elsieselwyn wrote:
July 21st, 2019, 5:43 pm
I am orphaning section 38 since the reader has not been online for a month and they have not responded to my PM about correcting their audio. If you don’t mind listening to it, Sonia, I’ll claim it.
were the mistakes too difficult to correct for us ? Well, yes, in that case, it's best orphaned and redone.

I don't mind PLing :)

Sonia
There was a significant amount of text missing and multiple tech specs were wrong so I think it is best to be orphaned and redone.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18710
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 22nd, 2019, 3:55 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 2:30 am
There was a significant amount of text missing and multiple tech specs were wrong so I think it is best to be orphaned and redone.
:thumbs: ok yes that makes sense.

Sonia

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 25th, 2019, 10:36 am

Section 62 PL OK :thumbs:

TaniaKay
Posts: 10
Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 4:38 pm

Post by TaniaKay » August 3rd, 2019, 1:11 am

I finally finished section 21! The length is 32:53.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_21_various_128kb.mp3

Thanks for your patience!
Tania

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 3rd, 2019, 4:56 am

TaniaKay wrote:
August 3rd, 2019, 1:11 am
I finally finished section 21! The length is 32:53.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_21_various_128kb.mp3

Thanks for your patience!
Tania
Thank you!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 11th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Section 21 PL OK :thumbs:

sunnygoswami
Posts: 36
Joined: March 2nd, 2019, 11:13 am

Post by sunnygoswami » August 11th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Hi,

Please find section 22 uploaded to the URL below:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_22_various_128kb.mp3
Duration: 5:17

I might have gone too William Shatner on it. Please let me know if it's unacceptable, I will re-record.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sunny

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 12th, 2019, 7:27 am

sunnygoswami wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Hi,

Please find section 22 uploaded to the URL below:
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_22_various_128kb.mp3
Duration: 5:17

I might have gone too William Shatner on it. Please let me know if it's unacceptable, I will re-record.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sunny
Thanks!

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » August 12th, 2019, 8:04 am

Section 22 PL OK :thumbs:

Post Reply