[COMPLETE] The Animal Story Book edited by Andrew Lang (1844-1912)- kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 11th, 2019, 8:27 am

Kitty wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:25 am
ok I guess that makes us full, yet again :lol: moving back to Readers Found

Sonia
I feel like we’re in a pin ball machine back and back, back and forth :lol:

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18709
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 11th, 2019, 8:39 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 8:27 am
I feel like we’re in a pin ball machine back and back, back and forth :lol:
:lol: me too

Sonia

rzimm
Posts: 19
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 11th, 2019, 9:15 am


elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 11th, 2019, 9:45 am

Thanks!

TaniaKay
Posts: 10
Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 4:38 pm

Post by TaniaKay » July 13th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Hi Elsie,

Here is the story #31 (Madame Theophile and the Parrot).


https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_31_various_128kb.mp3

Thanks!

Tania

TaniaKay
Posts: 10
Joined: May 22nd, 2019, 4:38 pm

Post by TaniaKay » July 13th, 2019, 10:48 pm

Duration for #31 is 4:31.

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 14th, 2019, 5:13 am

TaniaKay wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 10:47 pm
Hi Elsie,

Here is the story #31 (Madame Theophile and the Parrot).


https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_31_various_128kb.mp3

Thanks!

Tania
Thanks!

Leem
Posts: 12
Joined: June 12th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by Leem » July 15th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Hey everyone, I asked for sections 52 and 53 a few weeks ago, but I'm not going to be able to record them in a reasonable time frame, so I'd like to forfeit them. I won't be home for several weeks, and it's nearly impossible to find quiet time right now. Sorry I didn't bring it up sooner. But once I am home, I look forward to reading for a different text. Again, sorry about this, and thank you.

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 16th, 2019, 5:30 am

Leem wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Hey everyone, I asked for sections 52 and 53 a few weeks ago, but I'm not going to be able to record them in a reasonable time frame, so I'd like to forfeit them. I won't be home for several weeks, and it's nearly impossible to find quiet time right now. Sorry I didn't bring it up sooner. But once I am home, I look forward to reading for a different text. Again, sorry about this, and thank you.
That’s okay - thank you for letting me know!

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18709
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 16th, 2019, 5:31 am

pinball again ? ;)

back to readers wanted...

Sonia

rzimm
Posts: 19
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 16th, 2019, 7:55 am

This seems familiar, haha - can I take 52 and 53?

Rebecca

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 16th, 2019, 8:13 am

rzimm wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 7:55 am
This seems familiar, haha - can I take 52 and 53?

Rebecca
Sure! Thanks! Kitty, back to readers found I guess :lol:

rzimm
Posts: 19
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 16th, 2019, 8:34 am


elsieselwyn
Posts: 1603
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 16th, 2019, 8:35 am

rzimm wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:34 am
52 ready for PL! :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_52_various_128kb.mp3

Duration: 5:58

~Rebecca
Wow that was fast!

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18709
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 16th, 2019, 8:37 am

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:13 am
Sure! Thanks! Kitty, back to readers found I guess :lol:
it's becoming a routine :lol:

Sonia

Post Reply