[COMPLETE] The Animal Story Book edited by Andrew Lang (1844-1912)- kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
LaurenEmma3
Posts: 24
Joined: July 17th, 2016, 9:31 am

Post by LaurenEmma3 » July 5th, 2019, 2:42 am


elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 6:03 am

sunnygoswami wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 8:45 pm
Hi,

May I claim section 40? I am a first time reader but have gone through the one-minute test process and approved.

Kind regards,
Sunny
Absolutely! How do you want to be known in the catalog (by forum username, pseudonym or real name)?

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 6:07 am

Thank you, Lauren Emma!

thestorygirl will be booked up for the next 2 weeks, so I am orphaning sections 5, 6, and 14.

rzimm
Posts: 22
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 5th, 2019, 11:00 am

Hello!

Can I adopt 5, 6, and 14?

Rebecca

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 11:02 am

rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 11:00 am
Hello!

Can I adopt 5, 6, and 14?

Rebecca
All yours! How do you want to be known in the catalog (by forum username, pseudonym, or real name)?

Before recording your section, please fix your one minute test so we know how you can edit your audio to fit Librivox’s requirements! :D
Last edited by elsieselwyn on July 5th, 2019, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 11:03 am

Section 48 and 49 PL OK :thumbs:

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20222
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 5th, 2019, 12:01 pm

rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 11:00 am
Can I adopt 5, 6, and 14?
hello Rebecca

have you seen my feedback in your one-minute-test ? viewtopic.php?p=1605558#p1605558
I would really be good to try out the noise-cleaning, before you record one of these sections.

Sonia

rzimm
Posts: 22
Joined: June 27th, 2019, 10:15 am

Post by rzimm » July 5th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Kitty wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 12:01 pm
rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 11:00 am
Can I adopt 5, 6, and 14?
hello Rebecca

have you seen my feedback in your one-minute-test ? viewtopic.php?p=1605558#p1605558
I would really be good to try out the noise-cleaning, before you record one of these sections.

Sonia
Hi Sonia! Thanks for giving me feedback for the 1 minute test! (I totally missed your reply....) I've been using noise cleaning in some of the other sections I've read for after posting my one minute test, and it's worked like a charm :) I can't believe the difference it makes! I should already be in the catalog, I think - I've recorded for 2 other projects. But, if not, "Rebecca Zimmerman" would be great!
Last edited by rzimm on July 5th, 2019, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20222
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » July 5th, 2019, 1:37 pm

rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 1:31 pm
Hi Sonia! Thanks for giving me feedback for the 1 minute test! (I totally missed your reply....) I've been using noise cleaning in some of the other sections I've read for after posting my one minute test, and it's worked like a charm :) I can't believe the difference it makes!
oh I see, well, happy to hear that you know your way around your editing programme :thumbs: then I think all is well, and I'll mark the test ok, just for completeness sake ;)

yes noise-cleaning is a wonderful tool :9:

Have fun !

Sonia

sunnygoswami
Posts: 32
Joined: March 2nd, 2019, 11:13 am

Post by sunnygoswami » July 5th, 2019, 2:28 pm

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 6:03 am
sunnygoswami wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 8:45 pm
Hi,

May I claim section 40? I am a first time reader but have gone through the one-minute test process and approved.

Kind regards,
Sunny
Absolutely! How do you want to be known in the catalog (by forum username, pseudonym or real name)?
Thank you. For the Catalog "Sunil Goswami" please.

sunnygoswami
Posts: 32
Joined: March 2nd, 2019, 11:13 am

Post by sunnygoswami » July 5th, 2019, 2:58 pm

Uploaded Section 40 by "Sunil Goswami"

Please find the link below:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_40_various_128kb.mp3


Duration: 2.36 min.

This is my first recording after the 1 minute test. If you can spare a few minutes please give feedback on the reading and recording quality. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I would like to know what I can fix or improve.

Kind regards,
Sunny

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 3:33 pm

sunnygoswami wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Uploaded Section 40 by "Sunil Goswami"

Please find the link below:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_40_various_128kb.mp3


Duration: 2.36 min.

This is my first recording after the 1 minute test. If you can spare a few minutes please give feedback on the reading and recording quality. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I would like to know what I can fix or improve.

Kind regards,
Sunny
Your recording was great - no issues to correct. I have marked section 40 PL OK :thumbs:

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 3:34 pm

rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 1:31 pm
Kitty wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 12:01 pm
rzimm wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 11:00 am
Can I adopt 5, 6, and 14?
hello Rebecca

have you seen my feedback in your one-minute-test ? viewtopic.php?p=1605558#p1605558
I would really be good to try out the noise-cleaning, before you record one of these sections.

Sonia
Hi Sonia! Thanks for giving me feedback for the 1 minute test! (I totally missed your reply....) I've been using noise cleaning in some of the other sections I've read for after posting my one minute test, and it's worked like a charm :) I can't believe the difference it makes! I should already be in the catalog, I think - I've recorded for 2 other projects. But, if not, "Rebecca Zimmerman" would be great!
Ok! I put you in the MW :)

sunnygoswami
Posts: 32
Joined: March 2nd, 2019, 11:13 am

Post by sunnygoswami » July 5th, 2019, 3:36 pm

elsieselwyn wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 3:33 pm
sunnygoswami wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Uploaded Section 40 by "Sunil Goswami"

Please find the link below:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/animalstorybook_40_various_128kb.mp3


Duration: 2.36 min.

This is my first recording after the 1 minute test. If you can spare a few minutes please give feedback on the reading and recording quality. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I would like to know what I can fix or improve.

Kind regards,
Sunny
Your recording was great - no issues to correct. I have marked section 40 PL OK :thumbs:
Yay! Thank you so much! This makes me happy. My first recording at Librivox! :D

elsieselwyn
Posts: 1643
Joined: March 28th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Location: Ohio, USA

Post by elsieselwyn » July 5th, 2019, 3:38 pm

sunnygoswami wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 3:36 pm
Yay! Thank you so much! This makes me happy. My first recording at Librivox! :D
:D Glad your enjoying your time recording!

Post Reply