Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 8:52 pm
Section 3 PL notes
~4:16 repeat, 'divided itself from'
~13:45 repeat, 'as with'
Thank you. Easy fixes, thank goodness!

I'm working on Chapter 4 today---in the editing stage---and will have it up soon if you are still interested in listening and in chronological order. I can't tell you enough how grateful I am to you for helping!
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Sounds good! I do prefer chronological order if possible. But most of my other DPL projects are group, so I’m learning to be more flexible. :)
~Rosebud
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: October 4th, 2019, 7:02 am Sounds good! I do prefer chronological order if possible. But most of my other DPL projects are group, so I’m learning to be more flexible. :)
Chapter 4 uploaded.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Great! I’ll take a listen later... Just wanting to confirm, you check all of your files with checker before uploading, right? I usually do before listening, but I’m not always close to the laptop.
~Rosebud
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: October 4th, 2019, 5:36 pm Great! I’ll take a listen later... Just wanting to confirm, you check all of your files with checker before uploading, right? I usually do before listening, but I’m not always close to the laptop.
I do---when I don't forget!

No, seriously, I do, though I often check the file immediately after I've uploaded it. I don't know why; it's just become habit.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I recorded Chapter 5 today and my eye is shot. (I'm blind in one eye.) I might take tomorrow off from LibriVox, but we'll see how I feel.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Sorry about your eye! No rush as far as I’m concerned. I’m camping this weekend. :D But if I get bored or find a spare minute, I’ll be using it to PL.
~Rosebud
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

KevinS wrote: October 4th, 2019, 5:21 pm
Chapter 4 uploaded.
PL notes
~14:22 Bishop of Chichester, I hear ‘Chichichester’
~24:06 repeat, ‘which he’

I’m thinking these should be fairly easy fixes as well. You’re doing great with all the unfamiliar words and names! I would certainly have stumbled exceedingly, and in the end still have sounded rather faltering even after much editing.
~Rosebud
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: October 5th, 2019, 10:26 am
KevinS wrote: October 4th, 2019, 5:21 pm
Chapter 4 uploaded.
PL notes
~14:22 Bishop of Chichester, I hear ‘Chichichester’
~24:06 repeat, ‘which he’

I’m thinking these should be fairly easy fixes as well. You’re doing great with all the unfamiliar words and names! I would certainly have stumbled exceedingly, and in the end still have sounded rather faltering even after much editing.
I have only a vague memory of how 'Chichester' is pronounced. I see I did not fool you! Hahah!

I thought you were camping. Shouldn't you be chopping wood and swatting the last mosquitoes?
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Hahah! Yes, we’re camping, but the firewood was precut and the mosquitoes nonexistent as far as I know... It’s been extremely low key around here! The guys to an auction and the ladies either resting or entertaining the children. So I’ve been PLing for my pastime :lol:
~Rosebud
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

Wow! :shock: You both have been active here while I was away for a few days! Good going!!! :thumbs:
RSlabaugh, you should have access to the MW now.
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Kikisaulite wrote: October 7th, 2019, 11:33 am Wow! :shock: You both have been active here while I was away for a few days! Good going!!! :thumbs:
RSlabaugh, you should have access to the MW now.
Great!

Yes, it shouldn’t be long till we’ll be asking you to catalogue. Getting close! :thumbs:
Last edited by RSlabaugh on October 7th, 2019, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Rosebud
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

KevinS wrote: October 5th, 2019, 12:50 pm Chapter 5 uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/englandinthemiddleages_05_oneill_128kb.mp3

36:03
Section 5 PL notes
~9:10 repeat, 'and the men'

Sorry, I hate putting anything on for you to change! I noticed 2 other very minor repeat/ stumbles, but they aren’t distracting to where I think they’re worth messing with.
~Rosebud
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

RSlabaugh wrote: October 7th, 2019, 2:36 pm
KevinS wrote: October 5th, 2019, 12:50 pm Chapter 5 uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/englandinthemiddleages_05_oneill_128kb.mp3

36:03
Section 5 PL notes
~9:10 repeat, 'and the men'

Sorry, I hate putting anything on for you to change! I noticed 2 other very minor repeat/ stumbles, but they aren’t distracting to where I think they’re worth messing with.
I don't mind re-doing any of it. But don't bother if you didn't write the times down. I don't want you to work any harder than you already are. You've been great!