[COMPLETE][POETRY] The Poems of Madison Cawein, Volume 3 by Madison Cawein - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 31st, 2019, 8:05 pm

Lmnei wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 5:04 pm
Hi Kitty and Jordan -

Here are the corrected files -

Thanks so much for fixing my leading zeros - I know better than to leave them off! I have added them onto these 4 recordings.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_055_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 1:20
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_062_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 2:30
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_064_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 1:37
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_073_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 2:24

Lynda
Thanks, Lynda.
I've put these in the MW and marked them Ready for Spot PL.


Amirious
Posts: 7
Joined: May 29th, 2019, 12:12 pm

Post by Amirious » June 2nd, 2019, 7:07 am

Hi,

I would like to claim sections 195 and 208.
"A MAID WHO DIED OLD"
And
"FALL"

Thanks!

JorWat
Posts: 1209
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » June 2nd, 2019, 3:27 pm

Lmnei wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 5:04 pm
Hi Kitty and Jordan -

Here are the corrected files -

Thanks so much for fixing my leading zeros - I know better than to leave them off! I have added them onto these 4 recordings.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_055_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 1:20
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_062_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 2:30
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_064_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 1:37
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_073_cawein_128kb.mp3 - 2:24

Lynda
All four are PL OK
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.



nighthawks
Posts: 197
Joined: November 28th, 2017, 2:55 am

Post by nighthawks » June 3rd, 2019, 12:04 pm

May I do number 125 The Chipmunk please.

SophiaK
Posts: 9
Joined: January 4th, 2018, 10:08 pm

Post by SophiaK » June 3rd, 2019, 1:04 pm

Hi! If still available, I would like to claim sections 122 (The cricket), 193 (Meeting in the woods), and 194 (Rose and Rue). Please list me in the catalog as Sophia Kaushik.

Thank you!
Sophia

irondog70
Posts: 145
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:17 pm
Location: Reno, Nevada

Post by irondog70 » June 3rd, 2019, 6:36 pm

123 The Tree Toad.
30 The Farmstead
195 A Maid Who Died Old
:)
Cornel Nemes

brightwriter419
Posts: 29
Joined: February 9th, 2019, 10:37 pm

Post by brightwriter419 » June 3rd, 2019, 8:32 pm

Here's my first batch of poems.

#65: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_065_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 1:14)
#74: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_074_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 1:48)
#134: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_134_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:39)
#140: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_140_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:02)
#205: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_205_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:35)

Just FYI, for some reason, Checker keeps saying that the volume on #65 is out of range, even though I've compressed and amplified the sound multiple times.

Matt

silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 3rd, 2019, 9:21 pm

Amirious wrote:
June 2nd, 2019, 7:07 am
Hi,

I would like to claim sections 195 and 208.
"A MAID WHO DIED OLD"
And
"FALL"

Thanks!
Normally, we like our new readers to complete a one-minute test recording, but I see you have bypassed this and your reading in another project has been accepted and you've been added to the LV catalog, so I have assigned these two sections to you. Thanks for joining the project!

silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 3rd, 2019, 9:22 pm

nighthawks wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 12:04 pm
May I do number 125 The Chipmunk please.
All yours!
Thanks.

silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 3rd, 2019, 9:25 pm

SophiaK wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 1:04 pm
Hi! If still available, I would like to claim sections 122 (The cricket), 193 (Meeting in the woods), and 194 (Rose and Rue). Please list me in the catalog as Sophia Kaushik.

Thank you!
Sophia
I see you're already in the catalog, so you're good to go for these!
Thanks for joining the project!

silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 3rd, 2019, 9:28 pm

irondog70 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 6:36 pm
123 The Tree Toad.
30 The Farmstead
195 A Maid Who Died Old
:)
I assume, though not stated, that you want to record these sections. Or do you have another comment?
Anyway, I have put you in for sections 30 and 123. There was a previous claim for 195 that I had been able to get in the MW.
If this was not your intent, let me know.

silverquill
Posts: 10321
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 3rd, 2019, 9:43 pm

brightwriter419 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 8:32 pm
Here's my first batch of poems.

#65: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_065_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 1:14)
#74: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_074_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 1:48)
#134: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_134_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:39)
#140: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_140_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:02)
#205: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein3_205_cawein_128kb.mp3 (duration 2:35)

Just FYI, for some reason, Checker keeps saying that the volume on #65 is out of range, even though I've compressed and amplified the sound multiple times.

Matt
I've put these in the MW Ready for PL.
Indeed, 65 is coming in at 93.1 dB.
I put it in Audacity and set Amplification to -4 and it worked just fine.
I haven't listened to it, but Jordan will be along to give you an official report.

Post Reply