[COMPLETE] Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

FYI, sections 0 and 1 have variable bit rate. I'll fix them, but Sam - you'll want to fix your setup for future recordings. Picture below.

Sections 22, 25, and 26 had volumes too low - 82-83 dB. I'm fixing, but ktzn - you'll want to fix your volume level for future recordings.

Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
ljarrow

Post by ljarrow »

Hooray!

TriciaG wrote: September 28th, 2019, 5:52 pm PL OK! Working on cataloging!!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/report-on-the-investigation-into-russian-interference-in-the-2016-presidential-election-by-robert-mueller/

For your Sunday afternoon listening pleasure...
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Humor: My Lady Nicotine
amelita

Post by amelita »

TriciaG wrote: September 29th, 2019, 9:55 am This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/report-on-the-investigation-into-russian-interference-in-the-2016-presidential-election-by-robert-mueller/

For your Sunday afternoon listening pleasure...
Hooray!
stinssd

Post by stinssd »

Tricia, thanks again! I looked back at earlier email exchanges. Hard to believe it has been about ten years since we first worked on a project together. Thank you and everyone for helping this come together!
Samuel Stinson

"And furthermore, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh." (Ecclesiastes 12:12, ASV)

"My tongue is the pen of a ready writer." (Psalms 45:1, ASV)