[COMPLETE]World's Story 7: Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9156
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » April 13th, 2019, 6:34 am

May I please read Sections 36 and 69, and play William Tell in section 90?

Thanks, Todd

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19848
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » April 13th, 2019, 6:37 am

ToddHW wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 6:34 am
May I please read Sections 36 and 69, and play William Tell in section 90?
wohooo we have our excellent archer on board ! (please don't try this at home)

Thank you Todd, you're signed up. :9:

BTW guys, did you notice there were TWO plays of Wilhelm Tell (also section 91) so if you want to play Tell there too, I don't mind, but it's not mandatory.

Sonia

ColleenMc
Posts: 1043
Joined: April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Post by ColleenMc » April 13th, 2019, 6:46 am

I'd like to sign up for sections 20-22 (Germany in the 15th century topics)

Colleen

KIBBONAFIDE
Posts: 428
Joined: September 3rd, 2018, 7:51 am
Location: Burien, WA
Contact:

Post by KIBBONAFIDE » April 13th, 2019, 7:14 am

Hello! What a great selection still to choose from this morning!

Can I claim 6, 16, 19, 31, 46, 64, 77, 92.

And Tell in 91?

Thank you!!
Josh Kibbey

silverquill
Posts: 10969
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 13th, 2019, 7:18 am

Huge.

I'll try just a few for now.
How about Fisherman for 91, 98, 104

mightyfelix
Posts: 4238
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » April 13th, 2019, 7:32 am

I'll have 102 and 108, please.

iBeScotty
Posts: 429
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 2:19 pm
Location: California

Post by iBeScotty » April 13th, 2019, 7:44 am

May I read 99 on Chillon if still available? (Wow, these are going fast) It reminds of our time living in Geneva some 20+ years ago and we’d often take visitors over to Montreux to see the castle.

Also, 84 and 85?

Thanks,
Scot
Scotty

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19848
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » April 13th, 2019, 9:23 am

:shock: I was only having afternoon tea for an hour or so and meanwhile this project got so many claims. Thank you all guys ! :9: I'm so happy this project is still popular.
ColleenMC wrote:I'd like to sign up for sections 20-22 (Germany in the 15th century topics)
great to have you in this part as well, Colleen, I'll sign you up !
KIBBONAFIDE wrote:Hello! What a great selection still to choose from this morning!
Can I claim 6, 16, 19, 31, 46, 64, 77, 92.
And Tell in 91?
yay, our second Tell has arrived. Thank you so much, Josh. I'll sign you up for all those. I think this is the first book of the series you are participating in. You missed Asia, Africa and a good deal of Europe already :mrgreen: But better late than never. For the voice credit, please look at the second post ! Also for special notes about disclaimer, titles and footnotes.
silverquill wrote:Huge.
I'll try just a few for now.
How about Fisherman for 91, 98, 104
thank you, Larry, that makes our second Tell play complete ! :9:
mightyfelix wrote:I'll have 102 and 108, please.
yay, I'm happy to have you read in this one again, Devorah. Thanks :) No DR part this time ?
iBeScotty wrote:May I read 99 on Chillon if still available? (Wow, these are going fast) It reminds of our time living in Geneva some 20+ years ago and we’d often take visitors over to Montreux to see the castle.
Also, 84 and 85?
thank you, Scott. Yes the castle of Chillon is really something. I have visited (years ago !) and it was a special romantic place. No wonder Byron and Shelley drooled about it. Thank you for your claims. :D

I think now I'm up-to-date.

Sonia

mightyfelix
Posts: 4238
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » April 13th, 2019, 9:35 am

Kitty wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:23 am
yay, I'm happy to have you read in this one again, Devorah. Thanks :) No DR part this time ?
Perhaps. I haven't had a chance to look at the DR yet. Is there a part that you think would be suitable for me? If so, I'll go ahead and take it on your recommendation.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19848
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » April 13th, 2019, 9:39 am

mightyfelix wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:35 am
Perhaps. I haven't had a chance to look at the DR yet. Is there a part that you think would be suitable for me? If so, I'll go ahead and take it on your recommendation.
you can either take the only remaining female role Bertha (I believe she is a family member of the "bad guy" Gessler, but she has a more tender heart. At least she is some sort of noblewoman and in his train.) Or you'll play Walter, the young boy of Willhelm Tell (and can watch Todd pointing his arrow at your head, hoping he'll hit the apple and not you)

I'll tentatively sign you up for Bertha...if you prefer Walter, we can switch (unless someone else gets there first)

Sonia

mightyfelix
Posts: 4238
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » April 13th, 2019, 10:02 am

Bertha sounds fine for me. I did see that there was still a female role, but since I didn't know anything about her yet, I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19848
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » April 13th, 2019, 10:11 am

mightyfelix wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 10:02 am
Bertha sounds fine for me. I did see that there was still a female role, but since I didn't know anything about her yet, I wasn't sure. Thanks!
ok fine then. I think Bertha and Rudenz are a couple in the end ;) So you'll end up with Chris on your hands, be forewarned. :lol:

Sonia

bluechien
Posts: 1139
Joined: January 6th, 2017, 6:58 pm
Location: Laurentia

Post by bluechien » April 13th, 2019, 11:22 am

Sonia, can you assign me some parts in the dramas? And Nemo's travelling with not much internet at the moment, but I bet he wouldn't mind being signed up for them as well if you would -- I can go that far. :)

edit: looks like they may be about full already? Congrats! If the remaining roles are male, choose him! :lol:
Eva D
siamo contenti? ... ho fatto questa caricatura ... - Nietzsche

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19848
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » April 13th, 2019, 11:32 am

bluechien wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 11:22 am
Sonia, can you assign me some parts in the dramas? And Nemo's travelling with not much internet at the moment, but I bet he wouldn't mind being signed up for them as well if you would -- I can go that far. :)

edit: looks like they may be about full already? Congrats! If the remaining roles are male, choose him! :lol:
I don't mind gender neutral if you don't mind it. :) How about Stauffacher and Melchthal. Both have about the same amount of lines. I sign up Nemo for Stauffacher and you for Melchthal, if that's ok with you. (or tell me if you want it vice-versa LOL)

thanks for taking part :9:

Sonia

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5645
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » April 13th, 2019, 11:38 am

I'd like sections 7 and 8 and 51, 52, 53 please!!!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

Post Reply