COMPLETE The Luggage of Life-FW Boreham d. 1959 - mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lmnei
Posts: 2708
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 23rd, 2019, 6:06 pm

adr6090 wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 10:07 am
Hello,
Here are 3 more for your perusal and please do let me know if there are any fixes that I need to make.
I seem to have a tendency to gravitate towards the audios that have to do with hiking and it astounds me how similar today's
hikes are. I live by many mountainous areas that my husband likes to give a whirl at climbing around in, so they do seem to
click in more with me.


https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_21_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 10:15
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_27_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 11:42
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_31_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 11:53
These are wonderfully read April - all 3 are PL OK!

Lynda
Lynda
_____________________________________________________________
It takes two to speak truth—one to speak and another to hear. —THOREAU.

Lmnei
Posts: 2708
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 23rd, 2019, 6:07 pm

This one is PL OK too!

Lynda
Lynda
_____________________________________________________________
It takes two to speak truth—one to speak and another to hear. —THOREAU.

adr6090
Posts: 1496
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 24th, 2019, 10:54 am

Thank you :clap:
Lmnei wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 6:06 pm
adr6090 wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 10:07 am
Hello,
Here are 3 more for your perusal and please do let me know if there are any fixes that I need to make.
I seem to have a tendency to gravitate towards the audios that have to do with hiking and it astounds me how similar today's
hikes are. I live by many mountainous areas that my husband likes to give a whirl at climbing around in, so they do seem to
click in more with me.


https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_21_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 10:15
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_27_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 11:42
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_31_boreham_128kb.mp3 time 11:53
These are wonderfully read April - all 3 are PL OK!

Lynda
April

mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 25th, 2019, 3:34 pm

amyh wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 4:25 pm
Hello! I'll take 22 if it's still up for grabs.
Thanks,
Amy
Thank you, Amy! That makes us fully claimed! :D

Anitazz
Posts: 105
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » August 25th, 2019, 7:17 pm

I'd like to claim section 25, if still open. Anita

mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 25th, 2019, 10:17 pm

Anitazz wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 7:17 pm
I'd like to claim section 25, if still open. Anita
Oh, umm, I mean NOW we are fully claimed. :oops: (I don't know how I missed that one.)

Thank you Anita. I will assign it to you tomorrow. :)

amyh
Posts: 8
Joined: August 15th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Post by amyh » August 26th, 2019, 10:34 am


mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 26th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Thank you, everyone. MW updated!

mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 26th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Section 18:

4:55 Stumble and repeat "...who ever awor-- who ever awoke..." Should be an easy cut.
6:18 Stumble and repeat "lacked two qualities, fall-- failing which..." Again, easy cut.

:)

jenno
Posts: 729
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » August 26th, 2019, 6:50 pm


jenno
Posts: 729
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » August 26th, 2019, 7:28 pm


Lmnei
Posts: 2708
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 26th, 2019, 8:26 pm

mightyfelix wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 1:03 pm
Section 18:

4:55 Stumble and repeat "...who ever awor-- who ever awoke..." Should be an easy cut.
6:18 Stumble and repeat "lacked two qualities, fall-- failing which..." Again, easy cut.

:)
Hi Devorah - thanks for the feedback - here is Section 18 back for Spot PL -

11:45 - https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_18_boreham_128kb.mp3

Lynda
Lynda
_____________________________________________________________
It takes two to speak truth—one to speak and another to hear. —THOREAU.

Anitazz
Posts: 105
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » August 27th, 2019, 8:54 am

mightyfelix wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Anitazz wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 7:17 pm
I'd like to claim section 25, if still open. Anita
Oh, umm, I mean NOW we are fully claimed. :oops: (I don't know how I missed that one.)

Thank you Anita. I will assign it to you tomorrow. :)
******************************************************
Section 25 has been uploaded for PL!
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/luggageoflife_25_boreham_128kb.mp3 (11:07)

Anita

mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 27th, 2019, 11:23 am

18 is PL ok! I'll go ahead and start recording my last chapter now. I should be able to get it uploaded within the hour, or else tomorrow.

EDIT: And it is ready. Lynda, I'll PL your last chapter tomorrow!

mightyfelix
Posts: 4074
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 27th, 2019, 12:12 pm

And to all: The next Boreham will be Rubble and Roseleaves, if you'd like to begin browsing it. It'll probably be a few weeks before I start it up, though. I'd like to get caught up on a few other projects that have been lagging, and maybe even make some progress on my long-neglected solo!

Post Reply