[COMPLETE][FULL] Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hamlet wrote: July 13th, 2019, 6:45 amThis man could have solved the problem early on just be revealing his presence and clearing Claudio, but no, he had to do things the hard way.
I completely agree, that was really a bit nasty. In my opinion her really wanted to set a trap for Angelo. :evil:

Not sure Isabella would want him...she wanted to become a nun after all. :|

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Act 1 is now ready for final PL! :)
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: July 14th, 2019, 8:52 pm Act 1 is now ready for final PL! :)
it all sounds wonderful, Tomas :9: PL ok definitely. Did you have to change a lot ?

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Kitty wrote: July 15th, 2019, 4:08 am Did you have to change a lot ?
Not really. I shortened some pauses between lines, especially for 1.2's opening conversation between Lucio and the gentlemen, which I felt need to be a bit more riotous. Otherwise it was easy to do. :) I hope to have the next act done today. Maybe I can manage one a day until the end of this week.
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Act 2 is now ready for PL. A long one, but the Angelo-Isabella battles make it worth it. :9:
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: July 15th, 2019, 10:43 pmAct 2 is now ready for PL. A long one, but the Angelo-Isabella battles make it worth it. :9:
ooh yes, those two have some fire going. 8-) But I also loved the hilarious scene in the beginning with Pompey, Elbow and Froth :lol: it's quite a switch from slapstick to drama in this same act.

Act 2 can be marked PL ok. :9:

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Act 3 is ready for PL!
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: July 20th, 2019, 6:02 pm Act 3 is ready for PL!
I've seen it, but the weekend was crazy in PL jobs :shock: will try to do it tomorrow, promised !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok I think I'm all caught up now...faster than expected. Act 3 is PL ok. Interesting effect on Isabella within ;) Surprised me, but doesn't sound bad.

We had a few scenes where we speak to ourselves in dialogue but I think it sounds great and distinct enough to notice it's two different people. :9: Great !

Wow and that leaves only one more act. Maybe I can even archive this before I leave on holidays.

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

And last but not least, Act 4 is ready for PL. :D

If all is well, that means one more Shakespearean play is in the books for our group. Thank you to all for bringing it to life. :9: Onward to the next one, probably sometime in the autumn months. Until then, rest well and have a great summer! :mrgreen:
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

excellent final job, Tomas. All perfectly PL ok. :clap:

Thank you so much for doing this now so I can catalogue it and get it off my list before I leave tomorrow morning. :9:

Will start the archiving process now and post the link when it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

And it's done without a glitch !

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/measure-for-measure-version-3-by-william-shakespeare/

Congrats to the whole team !!! Brad, Craig, Tomas, I'm looking forward to the next cooperation :9:

Meanwhile moving this to Completed Projects.

Sonia