[COMPLETE] The Planet Mappers by E. Everett Evans - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 11th, 2019, 7:54 pm

JudeSomers wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Chapter 10 is done (25:32) and up ready for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/planetmappers_10_evans_128kb.mp3

cheers
Jude

Thanks Jude!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

joldsworth
Posts: 10
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 11:16 am

Post by joldsworth » July 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm

Hello,

I've uploaded chapter 13 (23:04).

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/planetmappers_13_evans_128kbps.mp3

Thanks,
Jonathan

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 13th, 2019, 8:27 pm

joldsworth wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 5:11 pm
Hello,

I've uploaded chapter 13 (23:04).

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/planetmappers_13_evans_128kbps.mp3

Thanks,
Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 14th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Chapter 10 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 15th, 2019, 8:30 pm

Chapter 13 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8789
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » July 19th, 2019, 8:19 am

Chapter 3 recorded. Must edit.

Thanks, Todd

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8789
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » July 19th, 2019, 9:20 am

Here is Chapter 3. Ah, the simple stereotyped world of the pulp fiction writers....

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/planetmappers_03_evans_128kb.mp3

length 21:51

Thanks, Todd

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 19th, 2019, 9:58 pm

ToddHW wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 9:20 am
Here is Chapter 3. Ah, the simple stereotyped world of the pulp fiction writers....

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/planetmappers_03_evans_128kb.mp3

length 21:51

Thanks, Todd

Thanks Todd!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 22nd, 2019, 11:37 pm

Chapter 3 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

DeniseJardine
Posts: 10
Joined: April 13th, 2019, 11:06 am
Location: West Midlands, England, UK

Post by DeniseJardine » July 28th, 2019, 2:04 pm

Hi, I'm just finishing editing Chapter 11. Huge apologies for nearly running out of time. I am having to move house earlier than expected and moving 5 of us has taken vast amounts of time and energy. Chapter 11 will be completed in 1-2 days. I would be very grateful for a short extension (1 week or so) to complete Chapter 12. I'm so sorry to ask but this move is impacting hugely on my editing time. I hope that's ok. Many thanks, Denise

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 28th, 2019, 2:14 pm

DeniseJardine wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 2:04 pm
Hi, I'm just finishing editing Chapter 11. Huge apologies for nearly running out of time. I am having to move house earlier than expected and moving 5 of us has taken vast amounts of time and energy. Chapter 11 will be completed in 1-2 days. I would be very grateful for a short extension (1 week or so) to complete Chapter 12. I'm so sorry to ask but this move is impacting hugely on my editing time. I hope that's ok. Many thanks, Denise

Moving stinks, doesn't it? No worries, extensions are freely given. Thank you for letting me know!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

DeniseJardine
Posts: 10
Joined: April 13th, 2019, 11:06 am
Location: West Midlands, England, UK

Post by DeniseJardine » July 28th, 2019, 3:21 pm

Thanks Ann! Very much appreciated and you're right about moving!

Denise

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 28th, 2019, 8:02 pm

Section 5 is now open. Any takers? If not, I will advertise in the Orphans thread.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8789
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » July 30th, 2019, 5:42 am

icequeen wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Section 5 is now open. Any takers? If not, I will advertise in the Orphans thread.
I'll take it.

Thanks, Todd

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 21585
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » July 30th, 2019, 1:14 pm

ToddHW wrote:
July 30th, 2019, 5:42 am
icequeen wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 8:02 pm
Section 5 is now open. Any takers? If not, I will advertise in the Orphans thread.
I'll take it.

Thanks, Todd
Thanks Todd!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Post Reply