COMPLETE The Lady's Mile by Mary Elizabeth Braddon - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Linda, thank you for chapter 14 and no problem. Good luck with your other projects.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
elsieselwyn

Post by elsieselwyn »

Hello! Can you orphan sections 7-9? Thanks!
Elsie :9:
Like Sweden and coming of age stories? Read for Pelle the Conqueror
Like travelogues and Anthony Trollope? Read for The West Indies and the Spanish Main
Shadowland: October, 1919
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

elsieselwyn wrote: September 8th, 2019, 5:18 pm Hello! Can you orphan sections 7-9? Thanks!
Hi Elsie and Miss Stav --

I have updated the MW, opening up sections 7 - 9.

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

Lmnei wrote: August 19th, 2019, 1:05 pm Hi Gail and Stav -

Here is Section 14 for PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ladysmile_14_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 42:18

Stav - that is all the Chapters I can take on right now - I need to get some of my other assignments finished first. If there are some still available after I do that I will gladly pick up more!

Lynda
Hi Lynda --

I have PLed your Chapter 14. There are a few small edits needed.

At about 12:00 it is "which .... whose ..." I think that you need to delete the "which".

At about 13:38 "the picture is a ... is sold already ..." Need to edit out the repeat.

At about 18:48 "from Russell Square..." somewhere in there, there is a repeat. (I was in the garden so will leave it up to you to find the repeat that needs to be edited if that is OK.)

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Gail!

Thanks for your PL work! Here is Section 14 back for your review -

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ladysmile_14_braddon_128kb.mp3 - 42:14
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all. Good luck, Elsie. Gail, thanks for helping me with the mw. It's always a challenge.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

Hi Lynda --

I have PLed the sections (14, 12 and 10?) that required small edits. Thank you for doing those.

All are PL OK!!! now.

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

Hi Miss Stav --

Just checking in since I haven't had any contact from this thread for quite a while. It looks like not a lot of recent activity.

I will keep my eye on it, and have ticked "notify me when a reply is posted" so I should find out if anyone posts more sections for DPLing. (This email may also bring the thread up to the top of the "readers wanted" forum... I think.)

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Gail, no, not much recent activity. But I am not worried. Some projects are slower then others. Everything would be ok at the end.
Stav.
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

miss stav wrote: January 12th, 2020, 12:08 am Hi Gail, no, not much recent activity. But I am not worried. Some projects are slower then others. Everything would be ok at the end.
Stav.
Hi Again Miss Stav --

I have noticed that projects have their own rhythm. Sometimes they drag along then whoosh! they are finished.

I'm good either way.

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

Hi Miss Stav et al.

I will have limited internet connectivity for the next few weeks so will DPL anything that comes in when back to normal.

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sections 5, 6 and 20 were orphaned. I may as well clean here a bit.
gailtv

Post by gailtv »

miss stav wrote: March 3rd, 2020, 12:17 am Sections 5, 6 and 20 were orphaned. I may as well clean here a bit.
Hi Miss Stav -

Back from the wilds. Would you like me to fix the MW to indicate that 5, 6 and 20 are open for a new reader? Happy to do that.

Cheers

Gail
instagram
#gailtv.art
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

May I help? I am happy to pick up the remaining open chapters. Jim
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How wonderful. They are all yours. Have fun.