COMPLETE Mother Earth, Vol. 1 No. 1, March 1906 by Various - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » May 22nd, 2019, 8:40 am

Bill Mosley wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 10:33 am
Howdy from Texas!

Here's

9 Comstockery by John R. Coryell

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearthvol1no1march1906_09_various_128kb.mp3

30:55
Thank you Bill! Sorry about orphaning your part...I was a bit hasty :oops: .

silverquill
Posts: 10340
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 23rd, 2019, 6:43 am

Bill Mosley wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 10:33 am
Howdy from Texas!

Here's

9 Comstockery by John R. Coryell

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearthvol1no1march1906_09_various_128kb.mp3

30:55
Wash yo' mof out wid soap, boy! :wink:
But, PL OK, I guess. :lol:

Bill Mosley
Posts: 874
Joined: December 7th, 2009, 1:20 pm
Location: Llano, Texas, USA

Post by Bill Mosley » May 23rd, 2019, 6:53 am

silverquill wrote:
May 23rd, 2019, 6:43 am
Bill Mosley wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 10:33 am
Howdy from Texas!

Here's

9 Comstockery by John R. Coryell

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearthvol1no1march1906_09_various_128kb.mp3

30:55
Wash yo' mof out wid soap, boy! :wink:
But, PL OK, I guess. :lol:
Yeah, it's a rant, but not my rant. I took so long because i didn't want my wife to hear me recording it. The most damning thing was the story of the boy who couldn't stand the heat.
Bill

How did it get so late so soon?
It’s night before it’s afternoon.
December is here before it’s June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?
~Dr. Seuss

bdanzige
Posts: 216
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » June 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Hi, I have the chapter recorded but my computer was sent to the lab for repairs. So hopefully, it'll get back shortly and I'll be able to send the recording. Sorry for the delay 😬

bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » June 11th, 2019, 12:31 am

bdanzige wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 4:21 pm
Hi, I have the chapter recorded but my computer was sent to the lab for repairs. So hopefully, it'll get back shortly and I'll be able to send the recording. Sorry for the delay 😬
No worries!

bdanzige
Posts: 216
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » June 18th, 2019, 4:46 pm


bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » June 18th, 2019, 10:30 pm

Thank you!

silverquill
Posts: 10340
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 18th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Very nice!
Just a couple of minor changes needed.

1). Please trim the beginning silence to one second or less.
3). Please change the ending to "End of Section 3" rather than the name of the section.

Thanks!

bdanzige
Posts: 216
Joined: August 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

Post by bdanzige » June 28th, 2019, 8:38 am

silverquill wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Very nice!
Just a couple of minor changes needed.

1). Please trim the beginning silence to one second or less.
3). Please change the ending to "End of Section 3" rather than the name of the section.

Thanks!
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearthvol1no1march1906_03_various_128kb.mp3 7:45
done. Hope I'ts good now.

silverquill
Posts: 10340
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 28th, 2019, 5:05 pm

bdanzige wrote:
June 28th, 2019, 8:38 am
silverquill wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Very nice!
Just a couple of minor changes needed.

1). Please trim the beginning silence to one second or less.
3). Please change the ending to "End of Section 3" rather than the name of the section.

Thanks!
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearthvol1no1march1906_03_various_128kb.mp3 7:45
done. Hope I'ts good now.
Wonderful! Now PL OK, and with that, this project is complete! :clap:

bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » June 28th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Thank you!

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7727
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » June 29th, 2019, 7:14 am

I'm not sure when I'll be able to catalogue. But great job everybody!

bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » June 29th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Rapunzelina wrote:
June 29th, 2019, 7:14 am
I'm not sure when I'll be able to catalogue. But great job everybody!
Its OK!Thank you!

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7727
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » July 16th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Here it is!
https://librivox.org/mother-earth-vol-1-no-1-march-1906-by-various/
(Thank you so much for your patience! )

:clap: :clap:

bhavya
Posts: 970
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews, Scotland

Post by bhavya » July 16th, 2019, 8:27 pm

Rapunzelina wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 3:17 pm
Here it is!
https://librivox.org/mother-earth-vol-1-no-1-march-1906-by-various/
(Thank you so much for your patience! )

:clap: :clap:
Thank you! :D

Post Reply