[COMPLETE] The Sea: Its Stirring Story of Adventure, Peril, & Heroism. Vol1 by F. Whymper

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 5th, 2020, 1:32 pm

Kikisaulite wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 1:31 pm
Kirk and Linny, thank you very much!!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kirk

Swaraelia
Posts: 14
Joined: February 23rd, 2020, 10:32 am
Contact:

Post by Swaraelia » March 7th, 2020, 12:41 pm

I would like to apologise, for I cannot continue the recording of audio. The technological issues have amounted too much for me to deal with, and other external factors have led me to believe that I am unfit for this position for the time being. I do not wish to waste any of your time anymore, and so it would be prudent to re-open up the position. I sincerely apologise and hope I do not burn any bridges with such a wonderful community.
Au Revoir.
-Justin J. Liu
Qualified producer of carbon dioxide since the late 2000s

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6468
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 9th, 2020, 2:07 am

Swaraelia wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 12:41 pm
I would like to apologise, for I cannot continue the recording of audio. The technological issues have amounted too much for me to deal with, and other external factors have led me to believe that I am unfit for this position for the time being. I do not wish to waste any of your time anymore, and so it would be prudent to re-open up the position. I sincerely apologise and hope I do not burn any bridges with such a wonderful community.
Au Revoir.
No problem, thank you for letting me know.

That means, section 04 is available again!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 9th, 2020, 5:31 am

Kikisaulite wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 2:07 am
Swaraelia wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 12:41 pm
No problem, thank you for letting me know.

That means, section 04 is available again!
I'd like to record Section 04 please.
Kirk

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6468
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 9th, 2020, 5:35 am

kirk202 wrote:
March 9th, 2020, 5:31 am


I'd like to record Section 04 please.
That would be awesome!!! Thank you, Kirk, 04 is yours!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 9th, 2020, 5:37 am

Thank you!
Kirk

kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 10th, 2020, 6:35 am

Kirk

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14478
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » March 10th, 2020, 8:42 am

kirk202 wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 6:35 am
Section 04 is ready to PL, https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/seaitsstirringstoryvol1_04_whymper_128kb.mp3 @ 22:19
Hi Kirk,
Another great reading. :D

0:31 - missing section title - Chapter 2, part 1. Men of peace

kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 10th, 2020, 8:57 am

Kirk

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14478
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » March 10th, 2020, 9:40 am

kirk202 wrote:
March 10th, 2020, 8:57 am
Thanks Linny!

Uploaded the fix to Section 04: https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/seaitsstirringstoryvol1_04_whymper_128kb.mp3 @ 22:21
Kirk,
Thank you for the quick fix! Spot check PL OK.

kirk202
Posts: 1407
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 11:50 am
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Contact:

Post by kirk202 » March 10th, 2020, 10:02 am

:thumbs:
Kirk

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6468
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 12th, 2020, 3:07 am

Thank you both! :thumbs:
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

fshort
Posts: 609
Joined: June 20th, 2011, 7:02 pm
Location: Woodstock, VT. USA

Post by fshort » March 17th, 2020, 1:30 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/seaitsstirringstory_22_whymper_128kb.mp3
Duration: 28:07

I found Cringle's Log referred to in this reading in Walmart's of all surprises. Before things closed up around here, I got it. Now to about read sea adventures
instead of the virus.
:D
Florence Short
… Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose...
Janis Joplin -
Lyrics

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6468
Joined: December 18th, 2006, 9:48 am
Location: Riga, Latvia.

Post by Kikisaulite » March 17th, 2020, 2:48 pm

fshort wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 1:30 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/seaitsstirringstory_22_whymper_128kb.mp3
Duration: 28:07

I found Cringle's Log referred to in this reading in Walmart's of all surprises. Before things closed up around here, I got it. Now to about read sea adventures
instead of the virus.
:D
Yay! Thanks!!! :clap:

And stay tuned for volume 2, folks! :wink:
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14478
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » March 18th, 2020, 6:04 am

fshort wrote:
March 17th, 2020, 1:30 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/darvinia/seaitsstirringstory_22_whymper_128kb.mp3
Duration: 28:07

I found Cringle's Log referred to in this reading in Walmart's of all surprises. Before things closed up around here, I got it. Now to about read sea adventures
instead of the virus.
:D
Lovely reading, Florence. PL OK. :D

Post Reply