Complete - Short Story Collection 79 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19770
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 22nd, 2019, 5:54 pm

Grothmann wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 5:15 pm
Hi:

Snaking
by Ambrose Bierce

Time 7:43

Audio at

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_snaking_dg_128kb.mp3

Text at

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/12793

I hope you enjoy it.
Dale
Thank you

cherylstewart
Posts: 2077
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » March 23rd, 2019, 1:07 pm

Section 12 "Snaking" PL OK
:lol: Cheryl

Grothmann
Posts: 748
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » March 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19770
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 23rd, 2019, 5:01 pm

Grothmann wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 3:00 pm
Hi:


Bill Nye on the Cow Industry

Time 7:20

Text at
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/33391/33391-h/33391-h.htm

Audio at:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_cowindustry_dg_128kb.mp3

Enjoy

Dale
Thank you

lurcherlover
Posts: 958
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » March 24th, 2019, 7:01 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_abbeygrange_pt_128kb.mp3

The Adventure of the Abbey Grange by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)

Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/108/108-h/108-h.htm#linkH2H_4_0012

Duration: 1 hour and 54 seconds
58.46 MB

It came in at just over the hour by 54 seconds. Hope that's OK. It failed the Checker only because it was over the hour. I couldn't speed it up anymore without making it sound rushed.

Peter

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19770
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 24th, 2019, 8:50 am

lurcherlover wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 7:01 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_abbeygrange_pt_128kb.mp3

The Adventure of the Abbey Grange by Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930)

Source: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/108/108-h/108-h.htm#linkH2H_4_0012

Duration: 1 hour and 54 seconds
58.46 MB

It came in at just over the hour by 54 seconds. Hope that's OK. It failed the Checker only because it was over the hour. I couldn't speed it up anymore without making it sound rushed.

Peter
That's fine. As BC, I have discretion here, but thank you for checking with me first. And yes, Checker will fail it for being over an hour long.

cherylstewart
Posts: 2077
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » March 24th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Section 13 "The Cow Industry" PL OK
:P Cheryl

cherylstewart
Posts: 2077
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » March 24th, 2019, 12:04 pm

Section 14 "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange" PL OK
:clap: Cheryl

lurcherlover
Posts: 958
Joined: November 10th, 2016, 3:54 am
Location: LONDON UK

Post by lurcherlover » March 24th, 2019, 12:31 pm

cherylstewart wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 12:04 pm
Section 14 "The Adventure of the Abbey Grange" PL OK
:clap: Cheryl
Brilliant! That was quick! It was the editing that gave me a headache. I'd missed bits out and made some wrong pronunciations. And getting it to 1 Hr 54 secs was a bit of a nightmare too. Thanks, hope you enjoyed it!

Peter

Grothmann
Posts: 748
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » March 28th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Hi again:


A Fatal Thirst
By Bill Nye
Read by Dale Grothmann

Time 4:40

Text at
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/47929

Audio at
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_afatalthist_dg_128kb.mp3

Thanks
Dale

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19770
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 29th, 2019, 10:07 am

Grothmann wrote:
March 28th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Hi again:


A Fatal Thirst
By Bill Nye
Read by Dale Grothmann

Time 4:40

Text at
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/47929

Audio at
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_afatalthist_dg_128kb.mp3

Thanks
Dale
Thank you

cherylstewart
Posts: 2077
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Post by cherylstewart » March 29th, 2019, 10:35 am

Section 15 "A Fatal Thirst" PL OK
Cheryl

Grothmann
Posts: 748
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » March 29th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Hi Cheryl:

Transition
By
Algernon Blackwood
Read by Dale Grothmann

Time 15:40

Audio file at--
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_transition_dg_128kb.mp3

Text at --
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/45964

Enjoy
Dale
(Bruce Willis has nothing on this guy)
Last edited by Grothmann on March 30th, 2019, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 19770
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 30th, 2019, 7:45 am

Grothmann wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 10:57 pm
Hi Cheryl:

Transition
By
Algernon Blackwood
Read by Dale Grothmann

Audio file at--
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/ss079_transition_dg_128kb.mp3

Text at --
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/45964

Enjoy
Dale
(Bruce Willis has nothing on this guy)
Thank you -- how long, please?

Grothmann
Posts: 748
Joined: March 20th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Post by Grothmann » March 30th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Sorry


Transition

Time 15:40

Thanks
Dale

Post Reply