I can take sections 30, 36, and 85 :)
cfsauer

Post by cfsauer »

Think I could do 83?

Thanks,

Cade
lymiewithpurpose

Post by lymiewithpurpose »

carrielsherry wrote: March 13th, 2019, 9:35 pm I can take sections 30, 36, and 85 :)
Thank you so much! I'm exited to have you join in!
Campbell
pronouns: they/them
lymiewithpurpose

cfsauer wrote: March 14th, 2019, 3:21 am Think I could do 83?

Thanks,

Cade
Sounds awesome! I have reserved the section for you, however, we do ask that our new readers complete their one minute test prior to recording. This is not an audition but a great way to make sure your technical settings are all correct. It would be a shame to have to redo a recording because something was not right! Once you complete this test, please post in this thread and let me know, and I can fully claim it for you.

Also, since this is your first recording, you will be given a reader page that lists all of your recordings, and contains a nice handy list of what sections you are assigned, which have PL notes, etc. What name would you like to use? Many people use their real names, others use their forum names or other nicknames. Be aware that this is the name that will go out to listeners!

Thanks for joining us, and welcome to LibriVox!
Campbell
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi Campbell!

Here are the poems back for Spot PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_064_various_128kb.mp3 - 02:49
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_066_various_128kb.mp3 - 10:15
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_067_various_128kb.mp3 - 04:54

NOTE: There are time changes. I also ended up putting the chorus through Section 67.

Lynda
lymiewithpurpose

Lmnei wrote: March 14th, 2019, 1:52 pm Hi Campbell!

Here are the poems back for Spot PL -

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_064_various_128kb.mp3 - 02:49
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_066_various_128kb.mp3 - 10:15
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/ancientpoemspeasantry_067_various_128kb.mp3 - 04:54

NOTE: There are time changes. I also ended up putting the chorus through Section 67.

Lynda
Great, thanks! Nice editing job, they are all ok now! I liked the change in 67 :D
Campbell
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

That was fast!

Wow! Thanks!

Lynda
lymiewithpurpose

Lmnei wrote: March 14th, 2019, 4:32 pm That was fast!

Wow! Thanks!

Lynda
Ha ha yep. I finished my school for the day early, and have just been hanging around recording old chapters and PLing as much as I can :D
Campbell
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hey Campbell -

I think everyone has had time now to select the poems they wish to record. I will take all the rest of the poems not spoken for please.

So that is 23, 25-28, 32-34, 38, 40, 43-48, 50, 51, 57, 84, 88 and 91.

I see that some will be orphaned in the next couple of days - others can pick those up :)

Lynda
lymiewithpurpose

Lmnei wrote: March 15th, 2019, 3:55 pm Hey Campbell -

I think everyone has had time now to select the poems they wish to record. I will take all the rest of the poems not spoken for please.

So that is 23, 25-28, 32-34, 38, 40, 43-48, 50, 51, 57, 84, 88 and 91.

I see that some will be orphaned in the next couple of days - others can pick those up :)

Lynda
Woo hoo! Thank you so much! As far as orphaning goes, I think people still have a bit of time, those claims were made in February so they still have until April to get them done :D. And with that we are much closer to finishing! Thanks a bunch! Now, it's time for some nice PLing :D
Campbell
lymiewithpurpose

Thank you for submitting your regular high quality recordings! Quite pleasurable to listen to! All ok except for section 80, which has one short note:
5:25 – stumble ‘ol Oldham’.

And once again, thanks for your heavy involvement in this project!
Campbell
cfsauer

Post by cfsauer »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: March 14th, 2019, 5:27 am
cfsauer wrote: March 14th, 2019, 3:21 am Think I could do 83?

Thanks,

Cade
Sounds awesome! I have reserved the section for you, however, we do ask that our new readers complete their one minute test prior to recording. This is not an audition but a great way to make sure your technical settings are all correct. It would be a shame to have to redo a recording because something was not right! Once you complete this test, please post in this thread and let me know, and I can fully claim it for you.

Also, since this is your first recording, you will be given a reader page that lists all of your recordings, and contains a nice handy list of what sections you are assigned, which have PL notes, etc. What name would you like to use? Many people use their real names, others use their forum names or other nicknames. Be aware that this is the name that will go out to listeners!

Thanks for joining us, and welcome to LibriVox!
I have just posted the test, and I would like to use my real name "Cade Sauer".