[Complete] Lives Of The Most Remarkable Criminals Vol 2 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

lymiewithpurpose wrote: May 19th, 2019, 2:14 pm
kirk202 wrote: May 18th, 2019, 6:28 pm
lymiewithpurpose wrote: May 18th, 2019, 5:45 pm
9:16/9:29 – make sure to say ‘footnote’/’end of footnote’ or something along those lines to establish that this is not the main text
Section 00, Preface, is ready for PL spot check. https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/mostremarkablecriminals2_00_hayward_128k.2mp3_.mp3 @ 22:44
The footnotes are all good now (and I'm glad you realized it was in the 19 minute section and not the 9 minute).

I did notice that you changed the name of the file this time, and the second one was incorrect. I believe Lynnet can change this at cataloguing (unless she wants you to do it.

Lynnet, I saw that this section was marked ready for spot PL in the MW, but it did not have the new file name or time in it. I marked it as PL OK but am not going to change the name/time in case I'm missing something here.
Thank you. I had not noticed the change in file name. I will make the correction and we can head to the catalog.

FYI When uploading a corrected file, the file name should not be changed. If it is, it needs to be changed in the MW (otherwise the link there will go to the old, unedited file). The new file replaces the old file, but the old file is renamed (basically with a date stamp) so it is still on the server and can be retrieved if necessary. At cataloguing, the files linked in the MW are the ones used.
The MC can edit filenames (but it can get onerous if it happens too often) and we usually only ask readers to make corrections to incorrect file names if there are other edits needed.