COMPLETE[PLAY]Every Man Out of His Humour by Jonson - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Hamlet
Posts: 721
Joined: March 14th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Post by Hamlet » March 6th, 2019, 2:01 pm

I am still awaiting word on whether or not my humming classical tunes as per my last post is acceptable.
Also, I will get Act Five done in the next few days. "Real life" has been quite busy these last few days.

Brad

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9223
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » March 6th, 2019, 2:12 pm

I posted in Feb that I'd have to check as I edit. May use some snippets as Sonia suggested.

Thanks, Todd


ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9223
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » March 7th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Thank you.

Todd

adr6090
Posts: 1709
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 7th, 2019, 3:19 pm

Hello,
I would like to claim the 4th rustic, act 3.
April

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9223
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » March 7th, 2019, 4:01 pm

adr6090 wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 3:19 pm
Hello,
I would like to claim the 4th rustic, act 3.
Thank you.

Todd

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20224
Joined: March 28th, 2014, 5:57 am

Post by Kitty » March 8th, 2019, 1:29 am

benderca wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 12:26 pm
O lord, sir! Here is good signior Orange, Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/outofhumour_orange_3_128kb.mp3
:lol: I loved his "oh lord" exclamations. You took great care to make them as diverse as possible :thumbs: Orange is perfectly PL ok and I suspect this will become a very funny scene.

Thanks, TJ

Sonia

adr6090
Posts: 1709
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 8th, 2019, 9:04 am

:thumbs:
ToddHW wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 4:01 pm
adr6090 wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 3:19 pm
Hello,
I would like to claim the 4th rustic, act 3.
Thank you.

Todd
April

benderca
Posts: 1001
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Post by benderca » March 8th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Kitty wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 1:29 am
benderca wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 12:26 pm
O lord, sir! Here is good signior Orange, Act 3:
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/outofhumour_orange_3_128kb.mp3
:lol: I loved his "oh lord" exclamations. You took great care to make them as diverse as possible :thumbs: Orange is perfectly PL ok and I suspect this will become a very funny scene.

Thanks, TJ

Sonia
o lord, thanks, Sonia! It pleases you to say so! :lol: :lol:

pmstrahm
Posts: 121
Joined: December 24th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Post by pmstrahm » March 10th, 2019, 10:14 am

I am sorry
I signed up for Sordido
I am to busy to finish it
thanks.
pistol pete, CC

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9223
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » March 11th, 2019, 8:24 am

pmstrahm wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 10:14 am
I am sorry
I signed up for Sordido
I am to busy to finish it
thanks.
Thank you for letting me know.

Todd



ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9223
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » March 11th, 2019, 10:31 am

ej400 wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 8:36 am
My brother!...
Should have spoken more politely to him, methinks....

Thanks, Todd


Post Reply