COMPLETE[PLAY]Every Man Out of His Humour by Jonson - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: May 30th, 2019, 7:44 amThank you all for your wonderful voices, and especially thanks to Sonia who has had to read the play 35 times - 34 of them out of order - in proofing everyones's lines.
:shock: was it that often ? I probably got Stockholm syndrome in the end :? :lol:

Sonia
ej400

Post by ej400 »

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO Kitty & Todd for all their very hard work in the editing stage. It was a ton of fun doing this project. See ya next time! (Porky pig's "that's all folks" inserted here).
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Kitty wrote: May 30th, 2019, 7:49 am
ToddHW wrote: May 30th, 2019, 7:44 amThank you all for your wonderful voices, and especially thanks to Sonia who has had to read the play 35 times - 34 of them out of order - in proofing everyones's lines.
:shock: was it that often ? I probably got Stockholm syndrome in the end :? :lol:

Sonia
Yes, it was that many times. Once for each character....

Thanks, Todd
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

I'll be listening to this very soon. I'd really like to know what this whole thing was all about, as I got very little idea of the story (actually, none), from only reading my own parts! :lol:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mightyfelix wrote: May 30th, 2019, 9:43 amI'll be listening to this very soon. I'd really like to know what this whole thing was all about, as I got very little idea of the story (actually, none), from only reading my own parts! :lol:
:lol: you will be pleasantly surprised, Devorah, it all actually makes sense (in a confusing sort of way)

Sonia