Post by neecheelok70 »

Wonderful! Thanks for all! Jim :thumbs:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Here are the next three. Jim
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ah finally Lyndsey is back and he will help now. Of course Delmour let her fall, no surprise there :roll: I wonder now who will be the earl of Rossville. Could it be Lyndsay ? Then all would be well and he could marry Gertrude.

Excellent readings all three of them. Two are already PL ok, with the last one (98) there is a small repeat:

> at 0:14: repeat of "chapter" can be cut once

thanks

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Yes, I was happy Lyndsey appeared. Thanks for the support, Sonia! I'll fix 98. Jim
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I simply could not stop. I had to know! I will finish tomorrow. :roll:
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Of course, it goes without saying that there is no hurry on these. When I get close to the end, I feel compelled--as you already know. The most interesting surprise was the Lizzie one, which you had so early detected. Jim :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

wohoooo, now I had to listen to them all in one go. :9: And the good news is that they are all perfectly PL ok and this project is ready for the catalogue. I see you changed the blurb already and it sounds really good, so I will use that version now.

And what a turn of events. Yes, I figured uncle Adam would like the Lizzie Lundie connection but that all the earls of Rossville now would die and Lyndsay the next in line, now that was a great coincidence :lol: All's well that ends well.

Gertrude was a bit too self-indulgent in her self-pity and grief, I didn't like that part, but she snapped out of it, so that is good. And her mother was despicable in her character till the end, so I was right not to like her all throughout.

I loved the book and your reading was very nice. Thank you for sharing the voyage with me.

I will start cataloguing now and post the link when all is done. With 106 sections, expect some time...

Have a nice weekend.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and here we are, wow it took some time to upload all this. Do you know that you read a total of nearly 23 hours :shock: what a feat !

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-inheritance-by-susan-edmonstoune-ferrier/

And off to Completed projects !

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Yes, I have enjoyed sharing this with you and appreciate so much your commitment to the project. If you have an idea in future for us, I am happy to collaborate. Yours, Jim :thumbs: