[COMPLETE] Lovecraft's Influences and Favorites -ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

boardgamebasics wrote: February 14th, 2019, 1:22 am Here is my recording for section 12.
https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_12_various_128kb.mp3
Thanks.
Thank you! For future sections, it is best to also include the duration of the recording when you post the link. I have checked the file and posted the duration in the MW. This helps the proof-listener verify that the whole file uploaded correctly.
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
My current Solo project A Spoiler of Men by Richard Marsh
One role needed to complete the Dramatic Reading of The Leader by Murray Leinster, help us finish this project!
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
One role needed to complete the Dramatic Reading of The Leader by Murray Leinster, help us finish this project!
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
Pendrak

Post by Pendrak »

I have completed my recording of section 8, The Yellow Sign.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lovecraftsinfluences_08_various_128kb.mp3 38:57
pyledriver

Post by pyledriver »

I'll take # 4, The Upper Berth, please.
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

Pendrak - thanks!

Pyledriver - Section 4 is all yours!

I am at work right now, but will update the MW when I get home.
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
jmhpowell

Post by jmhpowell »

Newbie here! I'd like to claim section 16, "Lost Hearts." My 1-minute test has been OK'd.

Fingers crossed!
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

jmhpowell wrote: February 19th, 2019, 1:03 pm Newbie here! I'd like to claim section 16, "Lost Hearts." My 1-minute test has been OK'd.

Fingers crossed!
Welcome to the party! :D What name would you like used for your listing in the catalog. Do you have a website or blog you want listed as well. I will not assign 16 to anyone else, but I need the name information to get it assigned in the Magic Window.
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
jmhpowell

Post by jmhpowell »

Boomcoach wrote: February 19th, 2019, 1:08 pm Welcome to the party! :D What name would you like used for your listing in the catalog. Do you have a website or blog you want listed as well. I will not assign 16 to anyone else, but I need the name information to get it assigned in the Magic Window.
List me as JMH Powell, with the website jmhpowell.com. Thanks!
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

jmhpowell wrote: February 21st, 2019, 4:51 am
List me as JMH Powell, with the website jmhpowell.com. Thanks!
Perfect, thanks!
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
KIBBONAFIDE

Post by KIBBONAFIDE »

Is section 7 still available?? I can claim another section if you’re still holding it for someone.
Josh Kibbey
Sapling

Post by Sapling »

Hi!

This is my first time recording something for librivox! I would like to apply for section 13 please. :D
I am a bit confused as to the start and end point for this section. I believe that I should start reading the paragraph right after "but i couldn't sing it" but I am not sure as to where the end of the section is.
Also I would like my name, Ian Virly, to appear in the Librivox catalogue please.

thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

KIBBONAFIDE wrote: February 21st, 2019, 6:49 am Is section 7 still available?? I can claim another section if you’re still holding it for someone.
A new user had claimed it, but has not responded for a couple of weeks, so I think it is reasonable to assign it to you.
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
Boomcoach

Post by Boomcoach »

Sapling wrote: February 21st, 2019, 5:02 pm Hi!

This is my first time recording something for librivox! I would like to apply for section 13 please. :D
I am a bit confused as to the start and end point for this section. I believe that I should start reading the paragraph right after "but i couldn't sing it" but I am not sure as to where the end of the section is.
Also I would like my name, Ian Virly, to appear in the Librivox catalogue please.

thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)
It was early in this thread, so you may not have seen it, but I am asking that the multipart stories be claimed, in whole, by a single user. If you wish to attempt all three sections, I can assign them to you and will help you find the proper section break. If you do not feel comfortable claiming three sections, I understand.
Boomcoach
My Catalog Page
Sapling

Post by Sapling »

I'm ok with claiming all of the parts. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in finding the starting points and end points for each part. Thank you so much! I'll do my best for these parts! :D