[Complete] The Friendly Five by Mary C. Hungerford - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 18th, 2019, 1:43 pm

millieglassbury wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 1:12 pm
hello,
Chapter 12 is posted here: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_12_hungerford_128kb.mp3
Duration: 7:13

thanks,
Millie
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

nisaacs
Posts: 11
Joined: May 28th, 2019, 11:29 am
Contact:

Post by nisaacs » June 18th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Hi,
Here is Chapter 18 with a finished time of 10:11.

Nancy Isaacs

www.nancyisaacs.net


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_18_hungerford_128kb.mp3

Horner94
Posts: 936
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » June 19th, 2019, 4:30 am

May I claim Section 26?
Kind regards,
Chad

bhavya
Posts: 1064
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 1:46 am
Location: St Andrews

Post by bhavya » June 19th, 2019, 9:25 am

Can I claim 19?

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 10:13 am

nisaacs wrote:
June 18th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Hi,
Here is Chapter 18 with a finished time of 10:11.

Nancy Isaacs

www.nancyisaacs.net


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_18_hungerford_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 10:15 am

Horner94 wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 4:30 am
May I claim Section 26?
Kind regards,
Chad
You may!
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 10:16 am

bhavya wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 9:25 am
Can I claim 19?
Absolutely!
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Horner94
Posts: 936
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 9:11 am
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Post by Horner94 » June 19th, 2019, 11:41 am

Lynnet wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 10:16 am
bhavya wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 9:25 am
Can I claim 19?
Absolutely!
Many thanks!
Here is Section 26 ready for PLing: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_26_hungerford_128kb.mp3 Time: 04:21
Kind regards,
Chad

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Horner94 wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 11:41 am
Lynnet wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 10:16 am
bhavya wrote:
June 19th, 2019, 9:25 am
Can I claim 19?
Absolutely!
Many thanks!
Here is Section 26 ready for PLing: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_26_hungerford_128kb.mp3 Time: 04:21
Kind regards,
Chad
Thank you
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

HZFerr
Posts: 5461
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » June 20th, 2019, 9:05 am

sect 12 & 18
PL OK

Both are excellent! :clap: :clap:
Helen



To be forgiven, we must first learn to forgive.

HZFerr
Posts: 5461
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Location: Gallifrey

Post by HZFerr » June 20th, 2019, 6:56 pm

sect 26
PL OK

Well done! :clap:
Helen



To be forgiven, we must first learn to forgive.

Anitazz
Posts: 216
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » June 22nd, 2019, 7:27 am

Hi! I'd like to claim section 20/Letters. Let me know... Anita

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 22nd, 2019, 10:46 am

Anitazz wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:27 am
Hi! I'd like to claim section 20/Letters. Let me know... Anita
All yours :thumbs:
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Anitazz
Posts: 216
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 7:51 am

Post by Anitazz » June 23rd, 2019, 1:03 pm

I have uploaded Chapter 20:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_20_hungerford_128kb.mp3
Duration 10:46.58

Could you check if the ID3 tags were entered as expected? Thanks!
Anita

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22326
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 23rd, 2019, 2:53 pm

Anitazz wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 1:03 pm
I have uploaded Chapter 20:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/friendlyfive_20_hungerford_128kb.mp3
Duration 10:46.58

Could you check if the ID3 tags were entered as expected? Thanks!
Anita
There is no need for ID tags. They are entered automatically by the system, and any entered manually are either over-written or have to be deleted before cataloguing.
Edit: I have only recently found out about the problem cataloguing with manually entered ID tags, so have amended the first post accordingly.
Help us finish:
Hinduism and Buddhism Volume 3 10+ sections remaining
My Danish Sweetheart 2 5 sections remaining
The Dark Flower 10+ sections remaining
The Castle of Twilight 2 sections remaining

Post Reply