[COMPLETE] The Romance of Modern Mechanism by A. Williams - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » October 30th, 2019, 11:58 pm

May I claim section 28 - Chapter XXV - Dairy Machinery?
-Andy :)

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17017
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 3rd, 2019, 3:30 am

It's all yours, thanks for claiming Andy! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » November 3rd, 2019, 12:08 pm

Availle wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 3:30 am
It's all yours, thanks for claiming Andy! :D
Thanks!

Section 28 (8:42)
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/modernmechanism_28_williams_128kb.mp3
-Andy :)

tding
Posts: 70
Joined: March 18th, 2019, 12:51 pm

Post by tding » November 4th, 2019, 1:55 pm

Hello,

Could I please claim Chapter VI - Internal Combustion Engines?

Tina Ding

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17017
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 4th, 2019, 4:40 pm

Thanks Andy, that was quick!
Our DPL will be with your shortly to listen to your chapter. Please stick around in case there are any fixes to be made.

Thanks for your claim Tina, section 7 is all yours. Enjoy! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » November 4th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Availle wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 4:40 pm
Thanks Andy, that was quick!
Our DPL will be with your shortly to listen to your chapter. Please stick around in case there are any fixes to be made.
My pleasure! This was a fun chapter to read.
-Andy :)

aniroo
Posts: 1137
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » November 4th, 2019, 5:15 pm

andyglover wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 12:08 pm
Availle wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 3:30 am
It's all yours, thanks for claiming Andy! :D
Thanks!

Section 28 (8:42)
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/modernmechanism_28_williams_128kb.mp3


Section 28 Pl OK :clap: :clap: :D

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » November 4th, 2019, 5:24 pm

aniroo wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 5:15 pm
Section 28 Pl OK :clap: :clap: :D

Thanks,
aniroo
Thanks aniroo! :D

If I may, I'd like to claim Section 30 - Chapter XXVII - An Automatic Rifle.
-Andy :)

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17017
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 4th, 2019, 5:40 pm

Go for it! :thumbs:

Note that this is the last section of the book, so you'll need to add the appropriate end of book statement at the very end too.
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » November 4th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Availle wrote:
November 4th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Go for it! :thumbs:

Note that this is the last section of the book, so you'll need to add the appropriate end of book statement at the very end too.
Thanks for the reminder! And for the quick confirmation. I greatly appreciate it. :)
-Andy :)

andyglover
Posts: 64
Joined: October 28th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Contact:

Post by andyglover » November 5th, 2019, 9:35 pm

-Andy :)

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17017
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 6th, 2019, 12:44 am

That was pretty fast! :shock: Thank you Andy! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

BettyB
Posts: 2128
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » November 6th, 2019, 5:52 am

May I claim Section 22....
BettyB

aniroo
Posts: 1137
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » November 6th, 2019, 10:26 am

andyglover wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Here's section 30!
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/modernmechanism_30_williams_128kb.mp3 (22:25)


Section 30 PL Ok. :clap: :thumbs:

Well read, thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17017
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » November 6th, 2019, 3:44 pm

Thanks for listening Aniroo! :wink:

Betty - section 22 is all yours. Enjoy! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Post Reply