[Complete] Angels of the Battlefield by George Barton - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 10th, 2019, 8:00 pm

Ciufi wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Here is section 51 (8:19):

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/angelsofthebattlefield_51_barton_128kb.mp3
Thanks for another one!

RitaBoutros
Posts: 424
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » February 11th, 2019, 5:58 am

I never heard from anyone re: sec 21 which was resubmitted with corrections on 2/4.

Thank you
Rita Boutros

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 11th, 2019, 10:37 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:58 am
I never heard from anyone re: sec 21 which was resubmitted with corrections on 2/4.

Thank you
Rita Boutros
Our DPL may be a little behind.
It happens, but I'm sure he'll be on it soon.

Mfassio
Posts: 216
Joined: January 5th, 2017, 4:35 pm
Location: Kent, Washington USA

Post by Mfassio » February 11th, 2019, 6:58 pm

Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 11th, 2019, 10:19 pm

Thank you!
In the MW Ready for PL.

Ciufi
Posts: 478
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » February 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm

I’d like to claim section 7, please.

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 11th, 2019, 10:41 pm

Ciufi wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 10:22 pm
I’d like to claim section 7, please.
Certainly!
Thanks so much.

BeauWood
Posts: 28
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Colorado & California

Post by BeauWood » February 14th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Section 17 of Angels of the Battlefield by George Barton is uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/angelsofthebattlefield_17_barton_128kb.mp3

The length is 18:31.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Beau Wood

Ciufi
Posts: 478
Joined: December 26th, 2016, 5:06 pm
Location: Rohnert Park, California

Post by Ciufi » February 14th, 2019, 12:41 pm

Here is section 7 (13:48) :) :

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/angelsofthebattlefield_07_barton_128kb.mp3

Since I always seem to write exactly the same thing when I post a download link, I though an emoji might be in order to liven things up....

afutterer
Posts: 3768
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » February 14th, 2019, 2:51 pm

PL Notes:

Section 13 - Manassas and Antiem

There is a redundant phrase occurring at ~12:47m - ~13:02m
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

afutterer
Posts: 3768
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » February 14th, 2019, 3:18 pm

PL NOTES:

SECTIONS - 29, 37, AND 21

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 14th, 2019, 10:40 pm

BeauWood wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:21 pm
Section 17 of Angels of the Battlefield by George Barton is uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/angelsofthebattlefield_17_barton_128kb.mp3

The length is 18:31.

Feedback is always appreciated.

Beau Wood
Thank you!
This is in the MW Ready for PL.

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 14th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Ciufi wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 12:41 pm
Here is section 7 (13:48) :) :

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/angelsofthebattlefield_07_barton_128kb.mp3

Since I always seem to write exactly the same thing when I post a download link, I though an emoji might be in order to liven things up....
Thank you again! :clap:
Ready for PL

afutterer
Posts: 3768
Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 3:04 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by afutterer » February 18th, 2019, 1:27 pm

PL NOTES:

SECTION 17

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus

silverquill
Posts: 10980
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 18th, 2019, 10:21 pm

afutterer wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 1:27 pm
PL NOTES:

SECTION 17

PL OK
Thanks, Anthony!

Post Reply