[COMPLETE] Stories of the 1st American Animals Langford d. 1964-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

All done. I thought it would be nice for you to have the first cover I made using the image correcting software you pointed me to. :D

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalogue page: https://librivox.org/stories-of-the-first-american-animals-by-george-langford/

Let me know if any changes are needed

Anne
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks, Anne! The cover looks great. I'm glad that photo editor is working out for you. I hadn't had much chance to play with it.

The summary is still the original one that I typed up at the beginning of this project, though. Can you update it with the summary given in the first post please? :)
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I did - I must have not saved it after pasting it. Will do.
Done. That must have been what happened because I remember my grammar checker objecting to your comma after manatees. I didn't delete the comma.

Anne
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

annise wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 9:34 pm I did - I must have not saved it after pasting it. Will do.
Done. That must have been what happened because I remember my grammar checker objecting to your comma after manatees. I didn't delete the comma.

Anne
:lol: Well thank you for not deleting it. That comma serves an important grammatical function, and I'll fight any grammar software that says otherwise! :wink:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I disagree with it often about punctuation and hyphens, it's just handy for a few other things. :D. And it's free :D :D

Anne