[Complete] The Tale of Chirpy Cricket by Arthur Scott Bailey - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thanks, Lomond.

So, Checker put this at 83.1 dB which is way below our lower range of 86 dB, so it DOES need to be corrected.
Normally I would have the reader do this so that they learn, but in this case it was just easier for me to take care of it so we can complete the project.

So . . . .. we are ready for the catalog.! :clap:
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Thanks for the nudge about sound levels. I will try to tuck it away somewhere safe in my all too rapidly disintegrating memory cells.

On to the next project.

Lomond
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-tale-of-chirpy-cricket-by-arthur-scott-bailey/
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
msfry

Post by msfry »

This catalogued project is linked to the wrong Online Text. I am doing the cover so I noticed it.
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
allanrtate

Post by allanrtate »

Yay! Glad that all is well with this project.

Allan
msfry

Post by msfry »

m8b1 wrote: February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:
Glad I noticed it. Another thing I've noticed on a few projects lately is that the catalogued Running Time does not add up correctly. On my Keys project, some 31 hours long, showed 3 hours and something. My MC had to add it all up manually. I've seen it elsewhere too, in case you want to check that out.
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

msfry wrote: February 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm
m8b1 wrote: February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:
Glad I noticed it. Another thing I've noticed on a few projects lately is that the catalogued Running Time does not add up correctly. On my Keys project, some 31 hours long, showed 3 hours and something. My MC had to add it all up manually. I've seen it elsewhere too, in case you want to check that out.
The running time issue is a known problem for works that run over 24 hours long. The system doesn't calculate over that - we have to fix it manually. :-)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks