Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

PL OK

Great job!
~Rosebud
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Stav, Thanks for your excellent BC work!

Thanks to each of the readers who put in so many efforts to produce all of these sections!

And Phil, thanks for all you’ve done, and for the work you’ll be putting in to catalog this!
~Rosebud
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks to all the amazing readers, to Phil our MC, and of course to Rosebud for the dedicated and thoughtful work.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

This project can now be found in our catalog at https://librivox.org/the-ordeal-of-richard-feverel-by-george-meredith/

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
RSlabaugh

Post by RSlabaugh »

Yay!! Thanks! : )
~Rosebud
ABC1

Post by ABC1 »

Yay! I hadn't checked in here in a while and came in today and saw the book is finished! Thank you everyone! I can't wait to listen to it :) Tangentially, I see that most of the entries have people's real names listed next to them. I'm listed as ABC1 but would be happy to have my real name next to my comparatively meager contribution (chapter 42). My name is Andy Lilley. If it's a hassle to change, don't worry about it, but it would be nice to have my name on a very cool project like this. Thanks again to everyone who made it happen!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi ABC1, for this project it is too late. But if you want to change your catalogue name from now on please let the admins know and they will change it.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ABC1

Post by ABC1 »

Sounds good. Thanks for all your work, miss stav!