[COMPLETE] Helps to Holiness by SL Brengle - dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Larry, Son of the Exiles, pattymarie, M.L. Wize, Devorah, Bruce, and Beth;

Thank you for sharing your time and talents.

This project is in the Librivox Catalog: https://librivox.org/helps-to-holiness-by-samuel-logan-brengle/

David O
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks David! That was super quick! There is just one amendment to the catalogue page - the summary still says it will be amended before cataloguing! I didn’t actually change anything else in the end, so that comment can just come out.

And thanks Patty for DPLing this - now I’m going to go back and listen to the sections I haven’t read!
Last edited by Elizabby on April 29th, 2019, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

We are in the track of another Brengle book, but it needs to be scanned and uploaded to Archive. In the meantime I’ve launched “Fruits of the Spirit” which I hope will be similarly informative. Click on the blue link in my signature if you are interested in joining in that project!
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Elizabby wrote: April 29th, 2019, 6:44 pm Thanks David! That was super quick! There is just one amendment to the catalogue page - the summary still says it will be amended before cataloguing! I didn’t actually change anything else in the end, so that comment can just come out.

And thanks Patty for DPLing this - now I’m going to go back and listen to the sections I haven’t read!
Beth,

Thank you for catching that. The summary has been corrected.

David O