[COMPLETE][Portuguese]Contos Phantasticos - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: April 13th, 2019, 10:08 am

..........So for the rest, I let Pier check it.

Now waiting for Pier's feedback, before you need to do anything else.

Sonia
Daniela,
Yes there is certainly some noise, but it is still possible to listen to the section. Probably, following Sonia's advice, you can improve next recordings
I haven't any remarks apart from:
at 8:30 minutos I think you read "com um antigo.." instead of " em um antigo". But it doesn't change at all the meaning and so it doesn't need to be corrected at all.
At 5.48 minutos you don't read the number 5, after the word caçadores , in the following sentences: "Chegou o terrivel dia 24 de maio; estava acabado de construir o reducto das Antas, guardado apenas por trinta soldados de caçadores 5. N'isto, as tropas inimigas, de dois mil homens, tomaram o reducto das Antas!" But it is not clear to me the meaning of this "5" ( o reparto dos caçadores ?). So I do not know if it is important or not.
So I ask your and Sonia's opinion on this point. Apart from this point the record for me is O.K. :thumbs: . So if Sonia thinks that the said number 5 is not important the section for me is PL O.K.
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: April 15th, 2019, 2:22 amAt 5.48 minutos you don't read the number 5, after the word caçadores , in the following sentences: "Chegou o terrivel dia 24 de maio; estava acabado de construir o reducto das Antas, guardado apenas por trinta soldados de caçadores 5. N'isto, as tropas inimigas, de dois mil homens, tomaram o reducto das Antas!" But it is not clear to me the meaning of this "5" ( o reparto dos caçadores ?). So I do not know if it is important or not.
So I ask your and Sonia's opinion on this point. Apart from this point the record for me is O.K. :thumbs: . So if Sonia thinks that the said number 5 is not important the section for me is PL O.K.
This seems to be the number of the battalion, as you can see here: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalh%C3%A3o_de_Ca%C3%A7adores_n.%C2%BA_5
I think the meaning that it's soldiers from a certain formation is clear enough even without the number. So we can mark it PL ok in this case.

Thank you, Pier, for your input on the noise. :)

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Pier, as Dey seems to be absent these days, I also quickly corrected the end disclaimer for section 7 and the end silence myself. I think that was all that needed doing there. So I you could Spot PL this section, I can archive the project today. :9:

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: April 15th, 2019, 4:38 am Pier, as Dey seems to be absent these days, I also quickly corrected the end disclaimer for section 7 and the end silence myself. I think that was all that needed doing there. So I you could Spot PL this section, I can archive the project today. :9:

Sonia
It is fine.
So PL O.K.! :clap:
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: April 15th, 2019, 7:39 am It is fine.
So PL O.K.! :clap:
Pier
thank you so much, Pier, for the wonderful PL job you were doing here. :9: That means now I can get to archiving this beauty.

A big thanks to all the readers for this project: Pier, Adriana, Brianna, Mayah, Jorge, Rachel, Dey, Liana, Sandra, Leni and Daniela ! :clap:

I'll post the link as soon as it's catalogued.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

sorry for taking so long, but I was quite busy offline yesterday evening. But the project has uploaded fine:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/contos-phantasticos-by-teofilo-braga/

Now I'm moving this to Completed Projects. As Leni is busy offering Portuguese projects for the moment, I think this will be my last Portuguese project for the time being. But I know you will all be in good hands with Leni. :D

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: April 16th, 2019, 12:52 am sorry for taking so long, but I was quite busy offline yesterday evening. But the project has uploaded fine:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/contos-phantasticos-by-teofilo-braga/

Now I'm moving this to Completed Projects. As Leni is busy offering Portuguese projects for the moment, I think this will be my last Portuguese project for the time being. But I know you will all be in good hands with Leni. :D

Sonia
Fantastic! :D (Literally speaking! :lol: ). I sent already the link to a Portuguese friend of mine, Alberto.
I'm so glad Leni will follow nice Portuguese projects, but I hope to see you, Sonia, as well, reverting soon also to Portuguese projects! :thumbs:
Pier
DanielaCruzMoreira

Post by DanielaCruzMoreira »

Kitty wrote: April 15th, 2019, 4:26 am
Iunta4Ios wrote: April 15th, 2019, 2:22 amAt 5.48 minutos you don't read the number 5, after the word caçadores , in the following sentences: "Chegou o terrivel dia 24 de maio; estava acabado de construir o reducto das Antas, guardado apenas por trinta soldados de caçadores 5. N'isto, as tropas inimigas, de dois mil homens, tomaram o reducto das Antas!" But it is not clear to me the meaning of this "5" ( o reparto dos caçadores ?). So I do not know if it is important or not.
This seems to be the number of the battalion, as you can see here: https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalh%C3%A3o_de_Ca%C3%A7adores_n.%C2%BA_5
I think the meaning that it's soldiers from a certain formation is clear enough even without the number. So we can mark it PL ok in this case.

Thank you, Pier, for your input on the noise. :)

Sonia
Thank you!