[Complete] Coffee Break Collection 18 - Pirates - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Yankee privateer PL OK :clap:

Old Song resung PL OK :thumbs:

Ballad of John Silver PL Notes : at 144-1:51 there is a repeat of Wither the Silver seas around us......... :D

thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17507
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 16th, 2019, 9:46 am

I have uploaded The Life of John Massey
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley 2 sections remaining

The Lion’s Brood by Duffield Osborne 21 sections remaining

Tales of Mean Streets by Arthur Morrison 6 sections remaining

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 16th, 2019, 12:47 pm

SEction #11 about John Massey is PL OK :clap: :clap: :thumbs:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 16th, 2019, 12:47 pm

SEction #11 about John Massey is PL OK :clap: :clap: :thumbs:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17507
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 19th, 2019, 9:57 am

I have uploaded The Life of (the charming) Philip Roche.
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley 2 sections remaining

The Lion’s Brood by Duffield Osborne 21 sections remaining

Tales of Mean Streets by Arthur Morrison 6 sections remaining

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 19th, 2019, 2:12 pm

Lynnet wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 9:57 am
I have uploaded The Life of (the charming) Philip Roche.
Section #12 The Life of the charming Philip Roche PL OK, etc. :lol:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

pyledriver
Posts: 235
Joined: July 10th, 2013, 3:32 pm
Location: Lexington, KY USA

Post by pyledriver » March 22nd, 2019, 2:41 pm

aniroo wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Ballad of John Silver PL Notes : at 144-1:51 there is a repeat of Wither the Silver seas around us......... :D

thanks,
aniroo
Fixed, now 2:08

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_aballadofjohnsilver_clp_28kb.mp3

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 22nd, 2019, 2:45 pm

pyledriver wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:41 pm
aniroo wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Ballad of John Silver PL Notes : at 144-1:51 there is a repeat of Wither the Silver seas around us......... :D

thanks,
aniroo
Fixed, now 2:08

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_aballadofjohnsilver_clp_28kb.mp3
I need to see it in the MW before I can give it a PL ok. Thanks.
aniroo :wink:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17507
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 22nd, 2019, 3:08 pm

aniroo wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:45 pm
pyledriver wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:41 pm
aniroo wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Ballad of John Silver PL Notes : at 144-1:51 there is a repeat of Wither the Silver seas around us......... :D

thanks,
aniroo
Fixed, now 2:08

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_aballadofjohnsilver_clp_28kb.mp3
I need to see it in the MW before I can give it a PL ok. Thanks.
Done
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley 2 sections remaining

The Lion’s Brood by Duffield Osborne 21 sections remaining

Tales of Mean Streets by Arthur Morrison 6 sections remaining

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 22nd, 2019, 3:57 pm

Lynnet wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 3:08 pm
aniroo wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:45 pm
I need to see it in the MW before I can give it a PL ok. Thanks.
Done


Section PL OK :clap: :thumbs:
Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

adr6090
Posts: 1641
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 25th, 2019, 2:33 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_onpirates_adr_28kb.mp3 time 7:9

It has been awhile since I have posted to a coffee break thread though it seems to me that a link to what I have recorded is supposed to be attached to the file I turn in.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/53357/53357-h/53357-h.htm#page182

Please let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make. Thank you,
April

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17507
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » March 25th, 2019, 3:10 pm

adr6090 wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 2:33 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_onpirates_adr_28kb.mp3 time 7:9

It has been awhile since I have posted to a coffee break thread though it seems to me that a link to what I have recorded is supposed to be attached to the file I turn in.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/53357/53357-h/53357-h.htm#page182

Please let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make. Thank you,
April
Thank you.
In the first post, it says:

Please post in this thread:
The link from the uploader
The file length in mm:ss
The title of the story.
The author of the story with birth and death dates if available.
Link to the online text.

But I was able to get all the information I needed from your post, so all is well :thumbs:
Help us finish:

Mary Anerley 2 sections remaining

The Lion’s Brood by Duffield Osborne 21 sections remaining

Tales of Mean Streets by Arthur Morrison 6 sections remaining

aniroo
Posts: 1033
Joined: June 5th, 2017, 5:51 am
Location: Montana, USA

Post by aniroo » March 25th, 2019, 5:34 pm

adr6090 wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 2:33 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_onpirates_adr_28kb.mp3 time 7:9

It has been awhile since I have posted to a coffee break thread though it seems to me that a link to what I have recorded is supposed to be attached to the file I turn in.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/53357/53357-h/53357-h.htm#page182

Please let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make. Thank you,
April
SEction 13 ON PIRATES PL OK :thumbs: :clap:

Thanks,
aniroo
aniroo :wink:

adr6090
Posts: 1641
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » March 26th, 2019, 9:59 am

Thank you!!! :clap:
Lynnet wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 3:10 pm
adr6090 wrote:
March 25th, 2019, 2:33 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/cb018_onpirates_adr_28kb.mp3 time 7:9

It has been awhile since I have posted to a coffee break thread though it seems to me that a link to what I have recorded is supposed to be attached to the file I turn in.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/53357/53357-h/53357-h.htm#page182

Please let me know if there are any corrections that I need to make. Thank you,
April
Thank you.
In the first post, it says:

Please post in this thread:
The link from the uploader
The file length in mm:ss
The title of the story.
The author of the story with birth and death dates if available.
Link to the online text.

But I was able to get all the information I needed from your post, so all is well :thumbs:
April

soupy
Posts: 3240
Joined: November 14th, 2008, 4:04 pm
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Contact:

Post by soupy » April 12th, 2019, 6:15 pm


Post Reply