[COMPLETE] The Theory and Practice of Brewing by M. Combrune - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
lubee930
Posts: 4680
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Location: Denver, CO, USA

Post by lubee930 » March 29th, 2020, 6:57 am

Availle wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 2:46 am
Section 20 orphaned on reader's request.
Hi Ava--May I please claim Section 20 "Of the Nature and Properties of Hops"--? Thanks!
Kind regards,
Lucretia

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » March 29th, 2020, 7:55 am

Yes of course - thank you!

I'll add it to the MW tomorrow.
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Lmnei
Posts: 3295
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » March 29th, 2020, 3:52 pm

Availle wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 7:55 am
Yes of course - thank you!

I'll add it to the MW tomorrow.
Done!

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » April 9th, 2020, 2:54 am

Great, thank you!

Only three sections to finish this project. Any takers? :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Lmnei
Posts: 3295
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » April 12th, 2020, 9:24 pm

Hi Ava -

Should we orphan Section 18 now?

Lynda

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » April 12th, 2020, 9:26 pm

I gave him time until the 15th. I'm going to honor that, although it is unlikely that he'll be back, sadly...
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

lubee930
Posts: 4680
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Location: Denver, CO, USA

Post by lubee930 » April 14th, 2020, 11:20 am

Hi all--Here is my Section 20 "Of the Nature and Properties of Hops"

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/brewing_20_combrune_128kb.mp3
33:46
Kind regards,
Lucretia

Ariphron
Posts: 159
Joined: January 16th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Post by Ariphron » April 14th, 2020, 3:00 pm

Here's the revised Section 18. Sorry about the delay. I intended to complete the edit once I'd gotten back in the Librivox habit, which simply hasn't happened.

I shortened most of the breath sounds mentioned in the PL notes. A couple were fairly soft, and I merely shortened the pauses around them.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/brewing_18_combrune_128kb.mp3

New running time: 27:08.

Clearly I'm not going to record Section 19. Please release it.

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » April 14th, 2020, 4:18 pm

Thank you both! :clap:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Lmnei
Posts: 3295
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » April 14th, 2020, 5:33 pm

Ariphron wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 3:00 pm
Here's the revised Section 18. Sorry about the delay. I intended to complete the edit once I'd gotten back in the Librivox habit, which simply hasn't happened.

I shortened most of the breath sounds mentioned in the PL notes. A couple were fairly soft, and I merely shortened the pauses around them.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/brewing_18_combrune_128kb.mp3

New running time: 27:08.

Clearly I'm not going to record Section 19. Please release it.
Thanks Jeffrey - that is now PL OK!

Lynda

Lmnei
Posts: 3295
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » April 14th, 2020, 5:54 pm

lubee930 wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 11:20 am
Hi all--Here is my Section 20 "Of the Nature and Properties of Hops"

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/brewing_20_combrune_128kb.mp3
33:46
Lucretia - EXCELLENT reading of Section 20! It is PL OK!

Do you want to read another one? You did so well!

Lynda

lubee930
Posts: 4680
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Location: Denver, CO, USA

Post by lubee930 » April 14th, 2020, 7:40 pm

Lmnei wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 5:54 pm
lubee930 wrote:
April 14th, 2020, 11:20 am
Hi all--Here is my Section 20 "Of the Nature and Properties of Hops"
https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/brewing_20_combrune_128kb.mp3
33:46
Lucretia - EXCELLENT reading of Section 20! It is PL OK!
Do you want to read another one? You did so well!
Lynda
Thank you for the kind words, Lynda. I've already committed to two other sections elsewhere, so let me see if I can get them off of my plate. Then I'll try to circle back here and pick up another section.
Kind regards,
Lucretia

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » May 7th, 2020, 7:39 pm

:thumbs:
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

vvocelli
Posts: 214
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 9:25 am
Location: Virginia

Post by vvocelli » May 10th, 2020, 4:25 am

Hello! Can I claim Section 12 - of Malting? Thanks!

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 17841
Joined: August 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Availle » May 10th, 2020, 4:40 am

All yours - thank you very much! :D
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

Post Reply