[Complete] The Adventures of an Ugly Girl by Elizabeth Burgoyne Corbett - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
MrsHand
Posts: 4056
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » July 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm

MrsHand wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Chapter 16, revised. 11:50


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/adventuresofanuglygirl_16_corbett_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

sarahhite
Posts: 17
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Post by sarahhite » July 10th, 2019, 8:24 pm

Lynnet wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm
MrsHand wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Chapter 16, revised. 11:50


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/adventuresofanuglygirl_16_corbett_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Chapter 16 revised spot check PL OK. ☺️
Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated. Thanks! :)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 10th, 2019, 8:31 pm

sarahhite wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:24 pm
Lynnet wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm
MrsHand wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Chapter 16, revised. 11:50


https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/adventuresofanuglygirl_16_corbett_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Chapter 16 revised spot check PL OK. ☺️
Thank you, Sarah
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

sarahhite
Posts: 17
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Post by sarahhite » July 10th, 2019, 8:33 pm

Lynnet wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:31 pm
sarahhite wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:24 pm
Lynnet wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 8:09 pm


Thank you
Chapter 16 revised spot check PL OK. ☺️
Thank you, Sarah
You're welcome. 😁
Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated. Thanks! :)

HeatherForrest
Posts: 4
Joined: June 6th, 2019, 4:14 pm

Post by HeatherForrest » August 6th, 2019, 7:02 pm

Hi all,

As maybe you have guessed by this point, I'm not going to be able to get these recordings done too soon so please open them up for someone else to give it a shot. Work got crazy and I haven't had time to work on my recording setup. Hoping to contribute to a different project in the future, but in the meantime I bet some of you would like to wrap this one up.

Thanks for your patience,
Heather

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm

HeatherForrest wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 7:02 pm
Hi all,

As maybe you have guessed by this point, I'm not going to be able to get these recordings done too soon so please open them up for someone else to give it a shot. Work got crazy and I haven't had time to work on my recording setup. Hoping to contribute to a different project in the future, but in the meantime I bet some of you would like to wrap this one up.

Thanks for your patience,
Heather
Thanks for letting me know
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

sarahhite
Posts: 17
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Post by sarahhite » August 6th, 2019, 8:06 pm

I would be up for doing Chapters 4 and 5, if that's okay. Of course, someone else would have to PL them... :)
Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated. Thanks! :)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 6th, 2019, 8:23 pm

sarahhite wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:06 pm
I would be up for doing Chapters 4 and 5, if that's okay. Of course, someone else would have to PL them... :)
I’ll sign you up and can PL myself :thumbs:
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

sarahhite
Posts: 17
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Post by sarahhite » August 6th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Lynnet wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:23 pm
sarahhite wrote:
August 6th, 2019, 8:06 pm
I would be up for doing Chapters 4 and 5, if that's okay. Of course, someone else would have to PL them... :)
I’ll sign you up and can PL myself :thumbs:
Cool! Thanks. :)
Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated. Thanks! :)

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 7th, 2019, 8:56 am

We have two orphaned chapters.
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

MrsHand
Posts: 4056
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » October 8th, 2019, 5:47 am

I can take the orphans!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20709
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 8th, 2019, 6:01 am

MrsHand wrote:
October 8th, 2019, 5:47 am
I can take the orphans!
Thank you!
Help us finish:

Charles the Bold by Ruth Putnam 14 sections remaining
Memoirs of Distinguished Men of Science 10 sections remaining
King Mombo 11 sections remaining

MrsHand
Posts: 4056
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » October 26th, 2019, 4:12 pm


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14217
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » October 28th, 2019, 7:28 am

I can PL while Lynne is moving. That way this one can be ready for the catalog when she returns.

Post Reply