[COMPLETE][POETRY] The Poems of Madison Cawein Vol 5 by Madison Cawein - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JorWat

Post by JorWat »

silverquill wrote: February 12th, 2019, 12:19 am Here is one of the last two. Almost got them both in today, but we had a planned power outage. Tomorrow comes another storm, so I'll be working from home which saves my commute time for more important things. :wink:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein5_127_cawein_128kb.mp3 12:19
PL OK!
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

And, the last one. Powerful poem, but quite a challenge.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein5_128_cawein_128kb.mp3 23:29
~ Larry
JorWat

Post by JorWat »

silverquill wrote: February 15th, 2019, 1:19 pm And, the last one. Powerful poem, but quite a challenge.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/poemscawein5_128_cawein_128kb.mp3 23:29
I hate to have to do this on the last section, but...

19:04: "Making it chuckle and sing and speak" is the caption of the picture. It shouldn't be read.
Jordan

silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Oh, shoot! I meant to remove that, and just slipped past. Thanks for catching it.

It is corrected and Ready for Spot PL.

Sonia, I apologize again for messing up the numbering on this one, I hope it doesn't create too much of a hassle for you. This is a long project.

I've got Vol 4 formatted, so I will probably put it on the launch pad tonight. I'll go over everything more carefully to make sure this doesn't happen again.

You both have been a great team to work with. :9: :clap:
~ Larry
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

silverquill wrote: February 15th, 2019, 6:29 pmSonia, I apologize again for messing up the numbering on this one, I hope it doesn't create too much of a hassle for you. This is a long project.
well, I will ask my elders and betters on how to change all the file names after the deleted section, so that I don't have to do it all manually :lol: apparently there is an automated way, which I will learn today.

And yes, a long project, I simply know this will take a loooong time to archive. But that's only a matter of letting the computer do its work. Let's hope it all goes without a glitch.

I'll wait for the official PL ok and then I'll start archiving. Great job everybody.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
JorWat

Post by JorWat »

silverquill wrote: February 15th, 2019, 6:29 pm Oh, shoot! I meant to remove that, and just slipped past. Thanks for catching it.

It is corrected and Ready for Spot PL.
PL OK!

And we are done! Thanks to 2839reader, adr6090, Aidan, brucek, ellies, Foon, heironymouslex, ivanyuan, Kitty, Michael92, NemoR, pschempf, silverquill, Subconscious, svonb002 and TroubleATM for recording, Sonia for being MC, and of course, Larry for being BC.

See you all in Volume 4!
Jordan

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

JorWat wrote: February 16th, 2019, 5:39 amAnd we are done! Thanks to 2839reader, adr6090, Aidan, brucek, ellies, Foon, heironymouslex, ivanyuan, Kitty, Michael92, NemoR, pschempf, silverquill, Subconscious, svonb002 and TroubleATM for recording, Sonia for being MC, and of course, Larry for being BC.
and a big thanks to you, Jordan, for being such a timely and encouraging DPL :thumbs:

I'll get to archiving then. This may take a while. I'll post the link once it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok, one day and a lot of problems later....the project is finished. A big thanks to MaryAnn at this spot for helping me getting out of a serious mess in the uploading phase. You're the best. :thumbs:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/the-poems-of-madison-cawein-vol-5-by-madison-cawein/

Moving it to Completed projects now.

Sonia
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Tremendous!

So sorry if I caused extra problems. :(

I'll have vol 4 on the launch pad shortly, and I'll go over it to avoid mistakes and ask for a second pair of eyes on it before we got it up and running.

Thanks again to a wonderful team and a group of readers that completed this huge project in such a short time. :clap: :clap:
~ Larry