COMPLETE Little Stories of Married Life by MS Cutting -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you lora!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

addyianson wrote: December 15th, 2018, 6:07 am Hey! I would love to read the third section. It's open right now (at the time of reply).
Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to read that section. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog :)

Please also complete the one minute test before getting started. I see you have already posted it, but it needs a little editing :) thank you!
Carolin
heartofthesunrise

Post by heartofthesunrise »

Hi! I'd love to take section 8, "Fairy Gold," if it's still available :>
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

heartofthesunrise wrote: December 17th, 2018, 7:01 am Hi! I'd love to take section 8, "Fairy Gold," if it's still available :>

You are welcome to read that section. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Please also complete the one minute test before getting started :thumbs:
Carolin
addyianson

Post by addyianson »

Carolin wrote: December 17th, 2018, 12:16 am
addyianson wrote: December 15th, 2018, 6:07 am Hey! I would love to read the third section. It's open right now (at the time of reply).

You are welcome to read that section. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog :)

Please also complete the one minute test before getting started. I see you have already posted it, but it needs a little editing :) thank you!
I don't know is this the right way of replying. I would want to appear as Adil Hussain in my recordings. Further, kindly let me know about deadline and all.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi adil, thanks again! i have also replied in the other thread, but to be complete, once again here :) i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/12979

the deadline is two months, but the earlier we can receive your recordings the sooner we can complete the project :) thank you!
Carolin
hsparent55

Post by hsparent55 »

Hello! May I have section 6 if it is still open?
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you :D
Carolin
thetabrow

Post by thetabrow »

Hi there,

I'd like a go at Section 8, "Not a Sad Story", if it's still available. This'll be my first ever recording - you can attach my forum name as the reader in the catalogue.

Thanks!
hsparent55

Post by hsparent55 »

Cutting with double consonant is short vowel sound, if it were only one t, it would be the long vowel.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hi thetabrow, welcome to librivox!

you are welcome to read that section! i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/12997

you can get started right away! have fun and please let us know if you have any questions! :D
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

hsparent55 wrote: December 28th, 2018, 7:23 pm Cutting with double consonant is short vowel sound, if it were only one t, it would be the long vowel.
hiya, yes, thats how we solved this one too, but you can never be entirely certain with names :)
Carolin
thetabrow

Post by thetabrow »

Carolin wrote: December 29th, 2018, 1:56 am hi thetabrow, welcome to librivox!

you are welcome to read that section! i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/12997

you can get started right away! have fun and please let us know if you have any questions! :D
I just now realized I listed chapter number 8, but gave the title for chapter 10. I meant to claim Chapter 10, "Not a Sad Story". Let me know if I can get it switched up. Thanks, and Happy New Year!!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Ah sorry, i always just look at the numbers :) switched to 10!
Carolin
hsparent55

Post by hsparent55 »

Hi Carolin! Here's section 6: https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/marriedlife_06_cutting_128kb.mp3 Time is 26:38!

Thanks!