[COMPLETE][Portuguese]Contos do Norte by João Marques de Carvalho - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty.

Could I claim section 6, "Complicações psychologicas"? If so, it is not orphan anymore. :wink:

Rachel
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: December 2nd, 2018, 8:18 am Could I claim section 6, "Complicações psychologicas"? If so, it is not orphan anymore. :wink:
thank you so much, Rachel. That would be wonderful. If you are finished, we can archive this project. :9:

And we are back to Readers found !

Have fun !

Sonia
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi Kitty.
I just uploaded section 6 of Contos do Norte.
Here is the link for it. 13 minutes and 59 seconds.

Rachel :)
Quer narrar uma obra EM PORTUGUÊS? Que tal Horto, de Auta de Souza? ou O Guarani, de José de Alencar? :D
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: December 8th, 2018, 6:56 pm I just uploaded section 6 of Contos do Norte.
Here is the link for it. 13 minutes and 59 seconds.
thank you for the quick turn-around, Rachel :9: Well actually you forgot to copy the link ;) but I found it in my folder: https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/contosdonorte_6_marquesdecarvalho_128kb.mp3
I will probably PL tomorrow though, so stay tuned. If all goes well, we can archive this project tomorrow. 8-)

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Rachel, I had a bit of time and I couldn't resist, so I listened to your section. Thank you so much, it's a wonderful narrative and you have a nice, clear and easy reading pace, so I was perfectly able to understand and follow along with the text. :9:

No errors at all, so this is PL ok.

So this means, the project can get archived 8-) A big thanks to Brianna, Leni, Mayah, Rachel, Pietro and Pier for lending your wonderful voices for this book. :clap: I will post the link when it's uploaded.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

And we've made it :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/contos-do-norte-by-joao-marques-de-carvalho/

I can move this to Completed projects. Now looking forward to the nice cover someone will be doing. :9:

Sonia
rachelmoraes

Post by rachelmoraes »

Hi, Kitty.
Kitty wrote: December 9th, 2018, 6:17 am This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project
I'm really proud to be part of this project. :) Actually it was my first complete audiobook. Not really mine :wink: , of course, but the first one I'm part of and is complete. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to take part in it.
Kitty wrote: December 9th, 2018, 2:00 am Well actually you forgot to copy the link

Really sorry, Kitty. :oops: Today was the link, another day was the length of time. Just have to pay more attencion , but I think I get so excited with the job done and with the text I have to write in a comprehensible English, that something gets lost :wink: .
I'm really sorry.

Rachel
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

rachelmoraes wrote: December 9th, 2018, 5:44 pmI'm really proud to be part of this project. :) Actually it was my first complete audiobook.
yes I still remember the first project I participated in that was archived. It's a special exciting moment. :9: People can listen to you all over the world now 8-)
with the text I have to write in a comprehensible English, that something gets lost :wink: .
I understand enough Portuguese so you can write it all in Portuguese if that is easier for you. I only reply in English because I'm not good enough to write a correct sentence, even though I understand them when I read them.

Sonia