[COMPLETE]Compendious History of English Literature and the English Language, Vol. I, by George L. Craik - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

No hurry! No pressure, please! I am done, so you can take forever. Jim :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

well actually, I did it after all !!!! All three sections listened to in the last two hours :mrgreen: brilliant and very informative. I actually loved them a lot because they deal so much with the dramas, many of which we have already staged for LV. :9: :9: I see there are still plenty we have to do :lol:

All three sections are PL ok. And that means, this project is done and dusted. I can proceed to catalogue. I guess we are ok with the summary of the original reader, right ? You didn't want to change anything there ?

Thank you SO MUCH for taking on this huge task and finishing yet another abandoned solo. Super :thumbs:

Will post the link once it's done, but it may take a while, they are long sections. Maybe I let it run over the night.

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

You are amazing! I enjoyed them too. Actually I enjoyed most of this book. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of it. And whenever you need something, I am willing. Jim :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok after a bit of trouble here is the catalogued project now. It exceeds 24 hours :shock:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/compendious-history-of-english-vol-i-by-george-lillie-craik/

great job !

Moving over to Completed Projects finally. :9:

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thank you again. Jim :thumbs: