COMPLETE The Meadow Sprite, and Other Tales of Modern Germany -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 40700
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 8th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Thank you lynda!
Carolin

Please help us finish Zofloya, a gothic tale of horror, love, and intrigue, in which the devil himself pulls the strings...

adr6090
Posts: 1193
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 9th, 2018, 1:25 pm

April

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 40700
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm

Thank you :thumbs:
Carolin

Please help us finish Zofloya, a gothic tale of horror, love, and intrigue, in which the devil himself pulls the strings...

Lmnei
Posts: 2026
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » November 10th, 2018, 11:28 am

adr6090 wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 1:25 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_08_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 13:24
Hello, here is section 08.
April - beautiful reading! It is PL OK!

Lynda

adr6090
Posts: 1193
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 10th, 2018, 12:56 pm

:D , thank you Lynda.
I am probably going to post the next section today and I do hope that you enjoy it as well.
April
Lmnei wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 11:28 am
adr6090 wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 1:25 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_08_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 13:24
Hello, here is section 08.
April - beautiful reading! It is PL OK!

Lynda

adr6090
Posts: 1193
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 10th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Lynda,
Here is the section I mentioned that I will get posted today & please do let me know how it fared.
Thank you,
April

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_11_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 7:13
April

Lmnei
Posts: 2026
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » November 10th, 2018, 5:54 pm

adr6090 wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 5:10 pm
Lynda,
Here is the section I mentioned that I will get posted today & please do let me know how it fared.
Thank you,
April

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_11_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 7:13
Hi April - again a lovely reading! Two things to fix though -

1. You repeat End of Chapter 11 twice once just before 6:55 and the other at 7:00
2. The text you need to read after End of Chapter 11 is this ""End of The Meadow Sprite, and Other Tales of Modern Germany, by Richard von Volkmann and Rudolf Baumbach. Translated by Gertrude R. Schottenfels." I think you read something similar but it did not start with "End of".....which is important as it is the end of the book :)

Other than that great reading!

Lynda
______________________________________________________
“When you get to the end if your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 40700
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 11th, 2018, 1:37 am

Thank you both so much :thumbs:
Carolin

Please help us finish Zofloya, a gothic tale of horror, love, and intrigue, in which the devil himself pulls the strings...

adr6090
Posts: 1193
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 11th, 2018, 10:41 am


nonnogimifluff
Posts: 11
Joined: November 9th, 2018, 3:17 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by nonnogimifluff » November 11th, 2018, 10:51 am

I have no idea how this work, but I can read the introduction if it is of use. Please use "Gimfjord" as my "name".

I'll do my best

/Noel Gimfjord

Lmnei
Posts: 2026
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » November 11th, 2018, 11:06 am

adr6090 wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 10:41 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_11_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 7:14
Here is the fixed file.
April
Perfect April! PL OK now!

Lynda
______________________________________________________
“When you get to the end if your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.”

adr6090
Posts: 1193
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » November 11th, 2018, 1:17 pm

:clap:
Thank you Lynda
Lmnei wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 11:06 am
adr6090 wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 10:41 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_11_schottenfels_128kb.mp3 time 7:14
Here is the fixed file.
April
Perfect April! PL OK now!

Lynda

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 40700
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 11th, 2018, 11:27 pm

Thank you all! :thumbs:
Carolin

Please help us finish Zofloya, a gothic tale of horror, love, and intrigue, in which the devil himself pulls the strings...

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 40700
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » November 11th, 2018, 11:29 pm

nonnogimifluff wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 10:51 am
I have no idea how this work, but I can read the introduction if it is of use. Please use "Gimfjord" as my "name".

I'll do my best

/Noel Gimfjord
Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to read that section. I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/12910

I see you ran into a problem with your test, but im not sure i understand what it is. Did you see our wiki? Maybe your answers are in there :) https://wiki.librivox.org/

Thank you!
Carolin

Please help us finish Zofloya, a gothic tale of horror, love, and intrigue, in which the devil himself pulls the strings...

Kaeri
Posts: 10
Joined: September 30th, 2018, 7:41 am

Post by Kaeri » November 20th, 2018, 8:26 am

Hi Carolin, please find my upload here: https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/meadowsprite_10_schottenfels_128kb.mp3
Please let me know if I need to make any changes/revisions, thanks :)

Post Reply