COMPLETE Fairy Stories my Children Love Best of All by ED Shimer -ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

katefrishman wrote: October 29th, 2018, 6:08 am Kate Frishman is fine for name. I'll do the test today. Thank you!
Thank you kate! I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/12881

Please complete the one minute test before getting started :thumbs:
Carolin
SlickWiggler

Post by SlickWiggler »

Section 1 is done!

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/fairystories_01_shimer_128kb.mp3 (7:55)

Let me know what you think! I really enjoyed the voices for this one. :)
Please give me feedback! I'm always trying to improve!

Matt Bounds
malinisarovar

Post by malinisarovar »

Hi Carolin,
I am a newbie here. I have posted my 1-minute test today. Once I get past that milestone, I would love to be part of this project.

May I pick Chapter 18 "The emperor's invisible robe"?

Thanks
Malini
Thanks
Malini :)
katefrishman

Post by katefrishman »

Hi Carolin,

Here is the link to my one-minute test. I uploaded the raw file, as the wiki recommended.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=72312

Thank you,
Kate Frishman
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you all!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

malinisarovar wrote: October 30th, 2018, 11:53 am Hi Carolin,
I am a newbie here. I have posted my 1-minute test today. Once I get past that milestone, I would love to be part of this project.

Thanks
Malini
Hi malini, welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to participate in this project. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Thank you for submitting your one minute test :thumbs: someone will be along to give you feedback shortly. Thank you!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

katefrishman wrote: October 30th, 2018, 12:24 pm Hi Carolin,

Here is the link to my one-minute test. I uploaded the raw file, as the wiki recommended.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=72312

Thank you,
Kate Frishman
Hi kate, thank you for your test :thumbs: i cant check it myself presently but someone will post in your thread shortly. Thank you!
Carolin
malinisarovar

Post by malinisarovar »

Carolin wrote: October 31st, 2018, 1:32 am
malinisarovar wrote: October 30th, 2018, 11:53 am Hi Carolin,

Thanks
Malini
Hi malini, welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to participate in this project. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

Thank you for submitting your one minute test :thumbs: someone will be along to give you feedback shortly. Thank you!
Hi,
Monika has reviewed the test and mentioned that I am good to go.

Please enter my name as Malini Sarovar.
Thanks
Malini
Thanks
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

thank you malini!

i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/12887 :)

have fun with the story and please let us know if you have any questions!
Carolin
FifiFalconette

Post by FifiFalconette »

G'day folks! Another newbie here. My one-minute-test has been okayed and I'd love to read section 22, The Tinder Box. Is there anything else I need to do to get off the ground and start reading? Thanks!
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to read that section. To be able yo sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

As you have already completed your one minute test, your catalog info is all i need to officially sign you up :thumbs: thank you!
Carolin
malinisarovar

Post by malinisarovar »

Carolin wrote: October 31st, 2018, 9:12 am thank you malini!

i have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here: https://librivox.org/reader/12887 :)

have fun with the story and please let us know if you have any questions!
Hi Carolin,
Thanks A lot for setting up my catalogue. A minor correction: It will be great if you could change the pseudonym to "MaliniSarovar" instead of "malinisarovar"?

I have completed the recording for Chapter 18. I am looking for feedback that will help me improve my "accent" to minimize the effect of my native accent. I am in an exercise to be able to handle multiple accents.

Also, I would love to hear how I can improve my tone and the general delivery of the story.

https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/fairystories_18_shimer_128kb.mp3

Thanks A Lot
Malini
Thanks
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

Thank you malini! The thing you see in the magic window is your forum name, i cant change that. Your catalog name is thd ondd on top of your catalog page https://librivox.org/reader/12887 and this is whaf you will see on every completed project in our catalog :)

One little thing, how long is the recording (mm.ss)? Please remember to always post the duration of a recording when you post a link so that i can update the magic window :) thank you!
Carolin
malinisarovar

Post by malinisarovar »

Carolin wrote: November 1st, 2018, 12:32 am Thank you malini! The thing you see in the magic window is your forum name, i cant change that. Your catalog name is thd ondd on top of your catalog page https://librivox.org/reader/12887 and this is whaf you will see on every completed project in our catalog :)

One little thing, how long is the recording (mm.ss)? Please remember to always post the duration of a recording when you post a link so that i can update the magic window :) thank you!
Hi Caroline,
The length of the recording is 11:31. I am sorry that I didn't include it in the post.
Thanks
Malini
Thanks
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

No problem malini :thumbs:
Carolin