COMPLETE[Children]Five Mice in a Mouse-trap by the Man in the Moon-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
xios01
Posts: 105
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 7:07 am
Contact:

Post by xios01 » October 4th, 2018, 7:25 pm

NemoR wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 7:00 pm
A wonderful reading of Chapter 3!

This was so much fun to listen to!

I have one PL note: At approx. 13:22, this line of text is missing from your recording: "'Oh! my dear bed!' cried he. "

It is part of this string of text: "Oh! he was wretchedly uncomfortable, and finally he burst into tears. 'Oh! my dear bed!' cried he. 'My nice, soft, warm, pretty bed! why did I ever treat you so badly? oh! dear good bed, if you will only come back to me, I will never, never call you names again."

Curt, I don't think leaving it out changes the meaning or flow of the lines, so I'll leave it up to you whether you want to edit it or not. If not, then I'd mark it PL OK. If you do want to edit it, just add that line in, upload and post the link again and I'll listen for a Spot PL.

Thanks!
yeah, I should be able to fix that...probably be tomorrow...

marinelacojocaru
Posts: 13
Joined: October 1st, 2018, 1:55 am
Location: London, England

Post by marinelacojocaru » October 5th, 2018, 3:30 am

Hi everyone,

I would like to read CHAPTER XIII - Off to the Sea-Shore (1530 words) if that is fine with you.

Thank you.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am

Hi,
Chapter XIII is yours. How would you like your name to appear in the catalog?
Thanks,
Amy

xios01
Posts: 105
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 7:07 am
Contact:

Post by xios01 » October 5th, 2018, 4:52 am

NemoR wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 7:00 pm
A wonderful reading of Chapter 3!

This was so much fun to listen to!

I have one PL note: At approx. 13:22, this line of text is missing from your recording: "'Oh! my dear bed!' cried he. "

It is part of this string of text: "Oh! he was wretchedly uncomfortable, and finally he burst into tears. 'Oh! my dear bed!' cried he. 'My nice, soft, warm, pretty bed! why did I ever treat you so badly? oh! dear good bed, if you will only come back to me, I will never, never call you names again."

Curt, I don't think leaving it out changes the meaning or flow of the lines, so I'll leave it up to you whether you want to edit it or not. If not, then I'd mark it PL OK. If you do want to edit it, just add that line in, upload and post the link again and I'll listen for a Spot PL.

Thanks!
NemoR,
all Updated...

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/fivemice_03_richards_128kb.mp3
Track Length: 22:58.56 (m:ss.ss)

marinelacojocaru
Posts: 13
Joined: October 1st, 2018, 1:55 am
Location: London, England

Post by marinelacojocaru » October 5th, 2018, 7:25 am

Hi Amy,

Please write my full name: Marinela Cojocaru.

I will try to upload the recording this weekend.

Thank you very much.

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » October 5th, 2018, 8:55 am

May I please claim

11 CHAPTER XI. A Birthday Party
12 CHAPTER XII. Sickness in the Mouse-trap

Thank you,

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

NemoR
Posts: 2520
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Location: The Present

Post by NemoR » October 5th, 2018, 10:38 am

Thanks for the quick edit Curt ... flawlessly done! :clap:

Chapter 3 is PL OK!
Nemo

Thoreau - “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake."

VOMarcusLocke
Posts: 7
Joined: September 13th, 2018, 8:33 am

Post by VOMarcusLocke » October 5th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Chapter 4 is complete

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/fivemice_04_richards_128kb.mp3
20:27:21


Marcus :D

Comments always welcome. Never stop getting better.

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 5th, 2018, 8:36 pm

amitsharma wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 8:55 am
May I please claim

11 CHAPTER XI. A Birthday Party
12 CHAPTER XII. Sickness in the Mouse-trap

Thank you,

Amit
They are yours, Amit.
Thanks

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 5th, 2018, 8:37 pm

NemoR wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 10:38 am
Thanks for the quick edit Curt ... flawlessly done! :clap:

Chapter 3 is PL OK!
Thanks, Nemo and Curt! :)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 5th, 2018, 8:38 pm

VOMarcusLocke wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 5:53 pm
Chapter 4 is complete

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/fivemice_04_richards_128kb.mp3
20:27:21


Marcus :D

Comments always welcome. Never stop getting better.
Thank you for Chapter 4, Marcus! :)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 5th, 2018, 8:42 pm

marinelacojocaru wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 7:25 am
Hi Amy,

Please write my full name: Marinela Cojocaru.

I will try to upload the recording this weekend.

Thank you very much.
Your name is updated for the catalog now.
Thanks!

xios01
Posts: 105
Joined: August 27th, 2017, 7:07 am
Contact:

Post by xios01 » October 6th, 2018, 6:54 am

xios01 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 5:31 am
I would like to claim the last 3 chapters... (looking for shorter tasks right now :) )

  • 15 CHAPTER XV. Following a Sunbeam 1640 words Open
  • 16 CHAPTER XVI. Under the Sea 2790 words Open
  • 17 CHAPTER XVII. Good-Bye 365 words Open
I have completed Chapter 15

15 CHAPTER XV. Following a Sunbeam 1640 words Open
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/fivemice_15_richards_128kb.mp3
Track Length: 10:12.75 (m:ss.ss)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8934
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » October 6th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Thank you! :)

amitsharma
Posts: 118
Joined: August 19th, 2018, 6:54 am
Location: Bhopal, India

Post by amitsharma » October 7th, 2018, 11:29 am

Hi,

Here is chapter 11 ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/fivemice_11_richards_128kb.mp3

Running time: 17:20

warm regards,

Amit
Amit Sharma, CC

"You can call me crazy, but you're just jealous that the voices don't talk to you."

Post Reply