[COMPLETE]The Depths of the Soul by Wilhelm Stekel - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 1st, 2018, 11:34 am

Leesma wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 7:59 am
I'll take on Lucky 13 if OK, Ann. Looks interesting.

Dead-Heads, :hmm: , that should be interesting! Section 13 is yours, thanks Lee!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 1st, 2018, 9:04 pm

Chapter 21 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Leesma
Posts: 1448
Joined: January 29th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Location: New York

Post by Leesma » October 2nd, 2018, 9:36 am

Well, living in NYC, I get what he's saying in 13.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_13_stekel_128kb.mp3 Time: 11:12

I'm rather enjoying nibbling at this book rather than swallowing it whole. If you'd like, Ann, please put me down for 15, and I'll get to it in the course of doing "Doom..."
Eschew obfuscation.

roseslboom
Posts: 15
Joined: May 3rd, 2015, 8:37 pm

Post by roseslboom » October 2nd, 2018, 6:39 pm

Hi,

Here is Chapter 10.
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_10_stekel_128kb.mp3
Length: 18:02 min

This is my first, I look forward to feedback.
Thanks.

Deanna

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 2nd, 2018, 10:24 pm

Leesma wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 9:36 am
Well, living in NYC, I get what he's saying in 13.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_13_stekel_128kb.mp3 Time: 11:12

I'm rather enjoying nibbling at this book rather than swallowing it whole. If you'd like, Ann, please put me down for 15, and I'll get to it in the course of doing "Doom..."


Section 15 is yours, thanks Lee!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 2nd, 2018, 10:25 pm

roseslboom wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 6:39 pm
Hi,

Here is Chapter 10.
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_10_stekel_128kb.mp3
Length: 18:02 min

This is my first, I look forward to feedback.
Thanks.

Deanna

Thanks Deanna! I will listen to your recording as soon as I can!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 5th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Chapter 13 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 5th, 2018, 9:04 pm

roseslboom wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 6:39 pm
Hi,

Here is Chapter 10.
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_10_stekel_128kb.mp3
Length: 18:02 min

This is my first, I look forward to feedback.
Thanks.

Deanna

Chapter 10 is PL OK! Great job, your pacing is just right and your pronunciation is spot on. The only thing that might get you in trouble, but not with this section, is the volume. The volume on your section is 87.5 dB, but that is within the acceptable range. You just don't want to go too much lower than that. Great job!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

roseslboom
Posts: 15
Joined: May 3rd, 2015, 8:37 pm

Post by roseslboom » October 6th, 2018, 5:47 pm

icequeen wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 9:04 pm
roseslboom wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 6:39 pm
Hi,

Here is Chapter 10.
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_10_stekel_128kb.mp3
Length: 18:02 min

This is my first, I look forward to feedback.
Thanks.

Deanna

Chapter 10 is PL OK! Great job, your pacing is just right and your pronunciation is spot on. The only thing that might get you in trouble, but not with this section, is the volume. The volume on your section is 87.5 dB, but that is within the acceptable range. You just don't want to go too much lower than that. Great job!

Hi!! :) Thanks so much! I will adjust my volume in future recordings. I really appreciate your feedback, and am thrilled that is was acceptable! :D :D
~Deanna
Speak thoughtfully and listen intently; you never know how your words may be taken.

Leesma
Posts: 1448
Joined: January 29th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Location: New York

Post by Leesma » October 15th, 2018, 10:07 am

Eschew obfuscation.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 15th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Leesma wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 10:07 am
Here's 15, Ann.

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_15_stekel_128kb.mp3

Time: 12:08

Thanks Lee!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

LincolnAlphaZeta
Posts: 74
Joined: January 11th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Post by LincolnAlphaZeta » October 16th, 2018, 9:38 am

Can I grab Section 18 "Overvalued Ideas".

Thanks

-Lazlo...

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 16th, 2018, 10:03 am

LincolnAlphaZeta wrote:
October 16th, 2018, 9:38 am
Can I grab Section 18 "Overvalued Ideas".

Thanks

-Lazlo...

Section 18 is yours! Thanks Lazlo!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

5Tommy00
Posts: 101
Joined: October 12th, 2017, 7:27 am

Post by 5Tommy00 » October 18th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Chapter 6 "What Children Aspire To" complete 16:00 min

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_06_stekel_128kb.mp3

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 22152
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » October 19th, 2018, 10:52 am

5Tommy00 wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 4:51 pm
Chapter 6 "What Children Aspire To" complete 16:00 min

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/depthsofthesoul_06_stekel_128kb.mp3

Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Post Reply