COMPLETE: Birds and Nature, Volume XII No 3 Oct 1902 - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Mel828

Post by Mel828 »

Hi,

My very first recording has been uploaded. :) Section 18 - In Autumn
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/birdsandnatureoct1902_18_various_128kb.mp3

1:27

Happy to take feedback. Thanks!
Melody
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Melody, PL OK; good first reading. :thumbs:

(MW updated)
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
Mel828

Post by Mel828 »

aradlaw wrote: September 14th, 2018, 11:15 am Thank you Melody, PL OK; good first reading. :thumbs:

(MW updated)
Yay! Thanks so much! :clap:
Melody
FinnHandyside

Post by FinnHandyside »

Hi Jo!
I just uploaded Section 17 (Leaf Butterfly)
6:36

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/birdsandnatureoct1902_17_various_128kb.mp3

Please include any CC if possible

Finn
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Thanks, Finn. :)
Jo
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Finn, section 17 is PL OK.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
Denisette

Post by Denisette »

Hi Jo,
Sorry, I posted my mp3-file in the wrong volume of this series, I can't even remember which one, as I couldn't find this thread. Here we go again:
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/birdsandnatureoct1902_04_various_128kb.mp3
It's 12:33 long. Hope it's okay.
Best,
Ulrike
We read to know we are not alone. - C.S. Lewis
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Thanks Ulrike. MW updated.

For future reference, once a project is fully subscribed with readers, the thread is moved to Readers Found. The link to the thread remains the same.

To keep track of threads, you can bookmark them. Click on the down arrow alongside the little wrench icon which is next to the Post Reply at the top of every thread, and then choose 'bookmark topic.' To access your bookmarks, use the down arrow next to your username at the top right in the header under the search box, and click User Control Panel. On the next screen select manage bookmarks. (Hint: You can bookmark this page of forum bookmarks in your browser for easier access.) When you no longer need a specific thread bookmark, check the box in the column titled MARK, then scroll to the bottom and click the 'Remove marked bookmarks' button. On this page, you can do this for multiple threads at once. You can also remove a single thread from your forum bookmarks the same way you set the bookmark above. In the dropdown next to the wrench icon for a bookmarked topic, select remove from bookmarks.

To see the status of all your claims in open projects at a glance is from your catalog page

https://librivox.org/reader/9743

If you click on the link for Reader Section Details below your username you will find a summary table showing the status of all the sections that you have signed up to read in open projects.  Click on any of the thread titles in this list to navigate to the thread on the forum.

by clicking the Reader section details link under your name. Click on any of the thread titles in this list to go to the thread on the forum.
Jo
Denisette

Post by Denisette »

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for the tips. I would never have the time for multiple projects, but I made use of your advice and it's really neat! As I'd just stumbled upon Librivox by chance a couple of years ago and got going on the reading-recording I'd never noticed how sophisticated this site is! :D
Best,
Ulrike
We read to know we are not alone. - C.S. Lewis
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Ulrike, section 4 is PL Ok. :D
David Lawrence

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Sections 5 & 6 are also PL OK. :)
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Jo
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Section 16 is PL OK. :D
David Lawrence

aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

David Lawrence

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Thanks, Dave. MW updated.
Jo