[BIO/CHILD] The Story of John Wesley Told to Boys and Girls by Marianne Kirlew - dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 10th, 2018, 8:27 pm

Here is Chapter 13 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_13_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 7:31

Take care,

Greg

silverquill
Posts: 12106
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » October 10th, 2018, 8:42 pm

GregGiordano wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Here is Chapter 13 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_13_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 7:31

Take care,

Greg
You've been busy, Greg!
But, thanks for this chapter.
Ready for PL

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 10th, 2018, 8:50 pm

silverquill wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:42 pm
GregGiordano wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:27 pm
Here is Chapter 13 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_13_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 7:31

Take care,

Greg
You've been busy, Greg!
But, thanks for this chapter.
Ready for PL
You are welcome, Larry. I'm in a place in my life when LV serves as a good distraction, thus my prolific recording!

Take care,

Greg

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 11th, 2018, 8:46 pm

Here is Chapter 15 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_15_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 6:24

Take care,

Greg

pattymarie
Posts: 1895
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » October 12th, 2018, 10:16 am

Sections 13 and 15 are PL OK. Thank you, Greg. :)
Pattymarie

silverquill
Posts: 12106
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » October 12th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Thanks, you two!! :D

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 13th, 2018, 2:01 pm

pattymarie wrote:
October 12th, 2018, 10:16 am
Sections 13 and 15 are PL OK. Thank you, Greg. :)
You are most welcome! And, thank you also!

Greg

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 13th, 2018, 2:03 pm

May I claim Sections 23, 24 & 25?

Thanks!

Greg

pattymarie
Posts: 1895
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » October 15th, 2018, 10:48 am

GregGiordano wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 2:03 pm
May I claim Sections 23, 24 & 25?

Thanks!

Greg
Greg, I've put you in for sections 23, 24 and 25 since you've been waiting for two days.

Please ignore the sections I accidentally added at the bottom. I'm working on how to delete them. :oops: :roll:

Edit: Just learned, I have to ask David to delete them.
Pattymarie

pattymarie
Posts: 1895
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » October 15th, 2018, 11:00 am

pattymarie wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 10:48 am
GregGiordano wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 2:03 pm
May I claim Sections 23, 24 & 25?

Thanks!

Greg
Greg, I've put you in for sections 23, 24 and 25 since you've been waiting for two days.

Please ignore the sections I accidentally added at the bottom. I'm working on how to delete them. :oops: :roll:

Edit: Just learned, I have to ask David to delete them.
David,

Would you please delete the two sections I accidentally added at the bottom of the magic window here? That is the sections numbered 40 and 41.
Pattymarie

dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 4427
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 12:13 pm

Post by dlolso21 » October 15th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Extra sections deleted.

David O

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 15th, 2018, 5:40 pm

pattymarie wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 10:48 am
GregGiordano wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 2:03 pm
May I claim Sections 23, 24 & 25?

Thanks!

Greg
Greg, I've put you in for sections 23, 24 and 25 since you've been waiting for two days.

Please ignore the sections I accidentally added at the bottom. I'm working on how to delete them. :oops: :roll:

Edit: Just learned, I have to ask David to delete them.
Thank you!

Greg

pattymarie
Posts: 1895
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » October 16th, 2018, 12:28 pm

dlolso21 wrote:
October 15th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Extra sections deleted.

David O
Thank you, David.
Pattymarie

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 19th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Here is Chapter 23 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_23_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:30

Take care,

Greg

GregGiordano
Posts: 3465
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » October 20th, 2018, 5:57 am

Here are two more chapters:

Chapter 24 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_24_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:24

Chapter 25 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/storyjohnwesley_25_kirlew_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:13

Take care,

Greg

Post Reply