[COMPLETE] The History Of Lady Barton by Elizabeth Griffith - dlo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Finally! :D I really am looking forward to this book being finished. I'd like to listen to the rest, together and in order. Sorry again about the delay on my end.

https://librivox.org/uploads/dlolso21/historyofladybarton_51_griffith_128kb.mp3
36:54
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

What a very nice surprise. Thank you so so much.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Yes, I didn't expect to be able to record today, but my husband left for work early, so I had more time to myself than I thought I would.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I pmed Laura. If I don't hear from her in a few days I would pl the sections myself.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

ADKreader1122 wrote: February 4th, 2019, 1:39 pm To ivanyuan,
Here is a summary of corrections for your recordings, when you have a chance to review them:
Section 19, Letter 25--at 5:31 please use "Yours most truly"
Section 29, Letter 37--volume needs to be decreased from 92.4 dB to between 86-92 dB with the target being 89 dB
Section 42, Letter 55--at 2:54 the word should be sufferings in the phrase "my sorrow for her sufferings."
Section 57, Letter 75--volume needs to be decreased from 92.6 dB to between 86-92 dB with the target being 89 dB

Thanks-please let us know if you have any questions.
Lora
Hey Stav - I have some time right now where I cannot record -

I can PL the last 2 readings if you want.

Also, I noticed that Ivan has not been online since January, 2019. These are his corrections. Here is what I think we can do to fix them in brackets after the original feedback:

Section 19, Letter 25--at 5:31 please use "Yours most truly" (this is not a big issue and can be marked PL OK)
Section 29, Letter 37--volume needs to be decreased from 92.4 dB to between 86-92 dB with the target being 89 dB (I can download and fix this)
Section 42, Letter 55--at 2:54 the word should be sufferings in the phrase "my sorrow for her sufferings." (it said "sorry for her feelings" - I think this can me marked PL OK).
Section 57, Letter 75--volume needs to be decreased from 92.6 dB to between 86-92 dB with the target being 89 dB (I can download and fix this)

Let me know about fixing Section 29 and 57 for volume and Section 19 and 42 for being marked PL OK. Then we are getting closer to being DONE! (smile)

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, Linda, I would love that. Thanks. As for pling the last sections, let's wait until Thursday to see if Laura gets back. I don't feel good about taking it from her if she didn't notice and would get back as soon as she does. I think Thursday would be reasonable because it gives her time but not too much.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I don't think these slight changes in the text are sugnificat, but according to librivox policy I reported to David, our Mc.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Sounds great Stav!

Let me know if you need help finishing this book up (grin)

Lynda
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

If you can dicrees the volume in the cwo chapters which need it I would be glad.
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

miss stav wrote: August 6th, 2019, 1:59 pm I don't think these slight changes in the text are sugnificat, but according to librivox policy I reported to David, our Mc.
I agree with Stav; I don’t think these minor changes are significant enough to hold back the project- please consider them PL OK as soon as the volumes are fixed.

David O
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

The last two letters are pl-ok and we are done. This was a wonderful book, and you are great. Yes this too time, but totally worth it. Thank you all.
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Congratulations Stav on getting this book finished!

It was really fun to do!

Lynda
dlolso21
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by dlolso21 »

Beth, Lynda, Devorah, Jim, Ivan, ADKreaderm, and Stav;

Thank you for sharing your time and talents.

This project is in the Librivox Catalog: https://librivox.org/the-history-of-lady-barton-by-elizabeth-griffith/

David O
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who helped out on the project! I was happy to play a small part in it--sorry I was not able to PL the last part. Summer got a bit crazy!

Lora