[Complete] The Black Eagle Mystery by Geraldine Bonner - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
lethargilistic
Posts: 158
Joined: July 24th, 2018, 3:38 am
Contact:

Post by lethargilistic » January 18th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Mike

jenniferrd
Posts: 839
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Post by jenniferrd » January 18th, 2020, 7:01 pm

Yea!! I will get these done tomorrow! Thank you!

lethargilistic
Posts: 158
Joined: July 24th, 2018, 3:38 am
Contact:

Post by lethargilistic » January 19th, 2020, 2:01 am

By the by, I've already made a cover for this recording. It's based on this image from 1923.
Mike

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » January 19th, 2020, 2:03 am

lethargilistic wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 2:01 am
By the by, I've already made a cover for this recording. It's based on this image from 1923.
I have nothing to do with adding cover art. If you've never done it before, check here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785
Any questions, ask Annise.

jenniferrd
Posts: 839
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Post by jenniferrd » January 19th, 2020, 11:53 am

Chapter 20:

1:44 - I don't typically say anything about pronunciation, but for "Skein", it should rhyme with "Stain" and you have it like skine. I'm not going to ask you to change it, but I knit, so it was just something to point out if you'd like to change it since there are a few other to change.

15:23 - I hear, "Then, I found the house," should be, "Then I left the house.

28:02 - double word - Harland. "Harland (pause) Harland and Barker"

31:08 - I hear, "Then curtailing the window," should be "Then curtaining the window"

31:44 - I hear, "Picked up Henry," should be "Picked up Heney"

34:34, I hear, "discharged one of his clerks for impertinence," should be "discharged one of his clerks for intemperance"

35:29- duplicated sentences: "After the man had gone Harland noticed the missing documents and jewelry but in the stress of his own affairs paid no attention to the theft." Found first at 35:21

jenniferrd
Posts: 839
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Post by jenniferrd » January 19th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Chapter 21 - PL OK!

jenniferrd
Posts: 839
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Post by jenniferrd » January 19th, 2020, 1:31 pm

Chapter 5 - Spot PL - OK!

lethargilistic
Posts: 158
Joined: July 24th, 2018, 3:38 am
Contact:

Post by lethargilistic » January 28th, 2020, 3:14 pm

jenniferrd wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 11:53 am
Chapter 20:

1:44 - I don't typically say anything about pronunciation, but for "Skein", it should rhyme with "Stain" and you have it like skine. I'm not going to ask you to change it, but I knit, so it was just something to point out if you'd like to change it since there are a few other to change.

15:23 - I hear, "Then, I found the house," should be, "Then I left the house.

28:02 - double word - Harland. "Harland (pause) Harland and Barker"

31:08 - I hear, "Then curtailing the window," should be "Then curtaining the window"

31:44 - I hear, "Picked up Henry," should be "Picked up Heney"

34:34, I hear, "discharged one of his clerks for impertinence," should be "discharged one of his clerks for intemperance"

35:29- duplicated sentences: "After the man had gone Harland noticed the missing documents and jewelry but in the stress of his own affairs paid no attention to the theft." Found first at 35:21

1:43 - "Skein", it should rhyme with "Stain"

15:22 - "Then I left the house.

28:02 - removed double word - Harland. "Harland (pause) Harland and Barker"

31:08 - "Then curtaining the window"

31:42 - "Picked up Heney"

34:28 - "discharged one of his clerks for intemperance"

35:29 - removed duplicated sentences: "After the man had gone Harland noticed the missing documents and jewelry but in the stress of his own affairs paid no attention to the theft."
Mike

jenniferrd
Posts: 839
Joined: April 22nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Post by jenniferrd » February 1st, 2020, 5:45 am

Chapter 20 is PL - OK!

It's be an pleasure to work with you, Mike and you, Lynn! Thank you for reading this most interesting book, I love the setting, as I tend to read a lot of books set or written about the 1920s. Still feels somewhat modern, but definitely a product of a different time. :D :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 1st, 2020, 7:49 am

And off to the catalog :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 18287
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » February 1st, 2020, 10:38 am

All audio files can be found on our catalog page:https://librivox.org/the-black-eagle-mystery-by-geraldine-bonner/

lethargilistic
Posts: 158
Joined: July 24th, 2018, 3:38 am
Contact:

Post by lethargilistic » February 3rd, 2020, 2:20 pm

jenniferrd wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 5:45 am
Chapter 20 is PL - OK!

It's be an pleasure to work with you, Mike and you, Lynn! Thank you for reading this most interesting book, I love the setting, as I tend to read a lot of books set or written about the 1920s. Still feels somewhat modern, but definitely a product of a different time. :D :D
Thank you so much for listening and for your patience during all the delays. So happy to have finished this with your help! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mike

Post Reply