[COMPLETE] Soul Winner's Secret by SL Brengle - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

So, funny story...

I recorded chapter 16, with numerous interruptions from noisy cats inside and noisy cars outside, then went to save it... And discovered I'd already recorded it, and it was patiently waiting to be edited. :roll:
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

mightyfelix wrote: October 27th, 2018, 5:22 pm I'm getting ready to record my remaining section, but I had to share a rather amazing circumstance with you.

I went to a baby shower today for a good friend of mine. It was held at the home of a Christian couple I'd never met before. They had a huge bookshelf filled with an incredible collection of Christian works, but I was astounded to see not only this book, but also Godliness, by Catherine Booth, which is also a current LV project, both sitting out on a table! :shock:
That surely means our Father annointed these works and is working still working through them. May He be exalted.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

mightyfelix wrote: October 27th, 2018, 5:46 pm So, funny story...

I recorded chapter 16, with numerous interruptions from noisy cats inside and noisy cars outside, then went to save it... And discovered I'd already recorded it, and it was patiently waiting to be edited. :roll:
:lol: Tell me about noisy cats. Luckily cars aren't easily heard from my basement apartment two floors below the street we're on with a wide garden and a row of other buildings between it and the parallel street further down the hill on which we're situated, while each side street is half a block away, but my cats seem to start fights, or Meriadoc decides he just must have my attention and demands it with loud meows while I'm recording.
Pattymarie
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 11 is PL OK. Thank you, Son of the Exiles. :)
Pattymarie
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Devorah! This is in the MW.
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 16 is PL OK. Thank you, Devorah.
Pattymarie
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 17 is PL OK. Thanks, Larry.
Pattymarie
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Larry and Patty! MW is updated!

That's great Larry - I'll see you over on the Dr Dolittle thread, or the Ideal Husband thread, I expect!
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/soulwinnerssecret_06_brengle_128kb.mp3 time 10:47

Loved this section as it is so reminiscent of "today's happenings in the United States".
It is a topsy turvy world out there so "redeeming the time" is a wise choice for a person to make.
Please do let me know if there are any corrections that need to be made and thank you! :D
April
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 06 is PL OK. Thank you.
Pattymarie
adr6090

Post by adr6090 »

:clap:

pattymarie wrote: October 31st, 2018, 2:50 am Section 06 is PL OK. Thank you.
April
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

I didn't want to be last in my own project, so here's the Preface!

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/soulwinnerssecret_00_brengle_128kb.mp3 (1:47)

Please note that the name of the preface author is Frederick Booth Tucker, but since it is here signed F (something else) Booth Tucker, I've just read it as F Booth Tucker. Apparently he has another middle name which is not often used, either de Lautner or just Lautner, but I can't read or work it out from an internet search, and the signature isn't clear enough, so I've just stuck with the usual name.

I've also adjusted the Summary for the catalogue, so that is ready to go when the last two sections come in. (I'm recording my other section now, so there will only be one left by the end of the day, I hope!)
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 00 is PL OK. Thank you, Beth. :)
Pattymarie