[COMPLETE] Soul Winner's Secret by SL Brengle - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Sections 2 and 3 are PL OK. Thank you, Larry.

That's great that you play the trumpet, Larry. I much miss the trumpeter we used to have in our congregation who sometimes played for worship.

Yes, that will be a long treasured memory of that band bicycling up with their instruments, setting up quickly and performing at least a dozen hymns and worship songs on the sidewalk in front of the church on Northumberland Street in Alnmouth that houses a replica of the ancient Anglo-Saxon cross that used to stand on Church Hill outside the town but was broken with time. The pieces of the original are now in the university museum in New Castle.

Incidentally, today's my birthday, and these files from you and Devorah have been lovely presents.
Last edited by pattymarie on September 8th, 2018, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pattymarie
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 5 is PL OK. Thanks, Devorah. I don't know if you saw my remark to Larry that these files from the two of you have been lovely presents for my birthday today.
Pattymarie
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Aww. No, I didn't see that. Happy birthday, and I'm happy I've been able to contribute to it! :D :birthday:
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

mightyfelix wrote: September 8th, 2018, 11:56 am Aww. No, I didn't see that. Happy birthday, and I'm happy I've been able to contribute to it! :D :birthday:
Thank you, :D
Pattymarie
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Everyone has been busy while I was sleeping! Welcome back and Happy Birthday to our diligent DPL Patty!

I'll try to get you a file by the end of the day to take part in the birthday celebrations! It might not still be your birthday by your time though...
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

pattymarie wrote: September 8th, 2018, 11:29 am
Incidentally, today's my birthday, and these files from you and Devorah have been lovely presents.
Well, congratulations!

Fudged a little on the trumpet playing. Those days are past, I'm afraid. I actually have my trumpet on loan to a young man in the church. I do bring my shofar occasionally. :wink:

Checking in from the Denver airport on my way home from a great reunion of some old classmates (we're all old) from days at Yale PA school.

And thanks for the PL!
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
Mueleski

Post by Mueleski »

Hello, I've uploaded chapter 14. This is my first real effort besides the test, let me know if I need to fix anything and any advice is greatly appreciated and welcome.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/soulwinnerssecret_14_brengle_128kb.mp3
Time: 00:11:01

-Mueleski
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 14 is PL OK. Thank you, Mueleski. The file sounds perfect to me. There's no back ground noise, and the volume is fine, it's crisp and clear. I can't think of any suggestions.
Pattymarie
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks Patty and Mueleski! I've updated the MW and created your reader page here: https://librivox.org/reader/12785

You already have one section PL OK on it, and your other assigned section is noted as well. If you can't remember what you've claimed or when it is all due, it's all recorded on your reader page. Also all the past projects you've contributed to, so if you take a bit part in a drama, that goes on the list as well!
Mueleski

Post by Mueleski »

Chapter 15 has been uploaded.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/soulwinnerssecret_15_brengle_128kb.mp3
Time: 00:07:03.65

-Mueleski
Mueleski

Post by Mueleski »

Hello, I would like to read chapter 18 "Importance and Benefits of Bible Study" if it hasn't already been claimed or promised.

- Mueleski
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Thanks! Chapter 15 is in the Magic Window for checking. I only need minutes and seconds for the file duration, not the fractions of seconds, and the counter rounds down so your file is 7:03.

I generally update within about 24 hours, so if a section says "open" and it is blue, it is able to be claimed, so I've put you down for Chapter 18! Chapter 19 has also opened up if you feel like keeping going afterwards...
pattymarie

Post by pattymarie »

Section 15 is PL OK. Thank you, Mueleski. :)
Pattymarie
Mueleski

Post by Mueleski »

Sure, you can put me down for chapter 19, I think it goes well and continues chapter 18. Thanks for clearing me up on the time issue. I wasn't sure how it got rounded and I can get a little geeky nerdy at times.

-Mueleski